Subject: [IGSREPORT-1481] Wk 0780 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 12:05:18 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 10 12:05:18 PST 1995      Message Number 1481
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0780 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 10-Jan-95)
                   GPS Week 0780/IGS Operational Week 51
             (December 18 thru 24, 1994; Days 94352 thru 94358)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0780]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07800-6.EPH      SP3     COD07807.ERP   COD07807.SUM     31-Dec-94
 EMR     EMR07800-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07807.ERP   EMR07807.SUM     29-Dec-94
 ESA     ESA07800-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07807.ERP   ESA07807.SUM     30-Dec-94
 GFZ     GFZ07800-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07807.ERP   GFZ07807.SUM     30-Dec-94
 IGS     IGS07800-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07807.ERP   IGS07807.SUM     05-Jan-95
 JPL     JPL07800-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07807.ERP   JPL07807.SUM     04-Jan-95
 NGS     NGS07800-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07807.ERP   NGS07800-6.SUM   31-Dec-94
 SIO     SIO07800-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07807.ERP   SIO07807.SUM     30-Dec-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]