Subject: [IGSREPORT-1465] 9412 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 8:30:01 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan  3  8:30:01 PST 1995      Message Number 1465
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9412 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                               December 1994*

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  10,025
     Number of host accesses for products:               1,572
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     11,597
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         136
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      28

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          47,426 / 12.95 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:       44,862 /  6.92 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  7,004 /  0.07 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               96,292 / 19.94 Gbytes

* Reflects information from 30 out of the 31 days of the month; data 
access statistics from December 30, 1994 was lost due to disk error.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]