Subject: [IGSREPORT-1464] Wk 0779 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 7:55:41 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan  3  7:55:41 PST 1995      Message Number 1464
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0779 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 03-Jan-95)
                   GPS Week 0779/IGS Operational Week 50
             (December 11 thru 17, 1994; Days 94345 thru 94351)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0779]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07790-6.EPH      SP3     COD07797.ERP   COD07797.SUM     23-Dec-94
 EMR     EMR07790-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07797.ERP   EMR07797.SUM     22-Dec-94
 ESA     ESA07790-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07797.ERP   ESA07797.SUM     22-Dec-94
 GFZ     GFZ07790-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07797.ERP   GFZ07797.SUM     22-Dec-94
 IGS     IGS07790-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07797.ERP   IGS07797.SUM     29-Dec-94
 JPL     JPL07790-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07797.ERP   JPL07797.SUM     28-Dec-94
 NGS     NGS07790-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07797.ERP   NGS07790-6.SUM   23-Dec-94
 SIO     SIO07790-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07797.ERP   SIO07797.SUM     22-Dec-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]