Subject: [IGSREPORT-146] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0683
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 19 FEB 1993 00:00:00

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0683                         
---------------------------------------------------                         

                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 19-Feb-93 08:02)           
                       IGS Pilot Week 15/GPS Week 0683
                (February 07 thru 13, 1993; Days 038 thru 04)
                                                                            
                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0        
                   Mon.                    3   3   4   4   4   4   4   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      8   9   0   1   2   3   4  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   -   X   X   X   X      4 
Kokee Park         KOK2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   -   -   -   -      3 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   -   -   X      5 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   -   -   -      4 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    -   X   X   X   X   -   -      4 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Scripps            SIO2  Trimble 4000 SST  X   -   X   X   X   X   -      5 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Ashtech P-XII3    -   -   -   -   X   -   -      1
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SST   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              38  stations          35  35  36  36  35  33  33   243 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93041 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93025 thru 93040
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index