Subject: [IGSREPORT-1454] Wk 0778 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 1994 13:26:18 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec 28 13:26:18 PST 1994      Message Number 1454
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0778 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 28-Dec-94)
                   GPS Week 0778/IGS Operational Week 49
             (December 04 thru 10, 1994; Days 94338 thru 94344)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0778]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07780-6.EPH      SP3     COD07787.ERP   COD07787.SUM     18-Dec-94
 EMR     EMR07780-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07787.ERP   EMR07787.SUM     15-Dec-94
 ESA     ESA07780-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07787.ERP   ESA07787.SUM     16-Dec-94
 GFZ     GFZ07780-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07787.ERP   GFZ07787.SUM     16-Dec-94
 IGS     IGS07780-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07787.ERP   IGS07787.SUM     20-Dec-94
 JPL     JPL07780-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07787.ERP   JPL07787.SUM     19-Dec-94
 NGS     NGS07780-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07787.ERP   NGS07780-6.SUM   17-Dec-94
 SIO     SIO07780-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07787.ERP   SIO07787.SUM     19-Dec-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
** Automated pick-up of GFZ data products failed; week 0778 was retrieved from 
   IGN today.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]