Subject: [IGSREPORT-1438] Wk 0777 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 7:34:34 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 20  7:34:34 PST 1994      Message Number 1438
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0777 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 20-Dec-94)
                   GPS Week 0777/IGS Operational Week 48
        (November 27 thru December 03, 1994; Days 94331 thru 94337)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0777]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07770-6.EPH      SP3     COD07777.ERP   COD07777.SUM     11-Dec-94
 EMR     EMR07770-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07777.ERP   EMR07777.SUM     15-Nov-94
 ESA     ESA07770-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07777.ERP   ESA07777.SUM     09-Dec-94
 GFZ     GFZ07770-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07777.ERP   GFZ07777.SUM     20-Dec-94**
 IGS     IGS07770-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07777.ERP   IGS07777.SUM     15-Dec-94
 JPL     JPL07770-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07777.ERP   JPL07777.SUM     12-Dec-94
 NGS     NGS07770-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07777.ERP   NGS07770-6.SUM   09-Dec-94
 SIO     SIO07770-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07777.ERP   SIO07777.SUM     12-Dec-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
** Automated pick-up of GFZ data products failed; week 0777 was retrieved from 
   IGN today.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]