Subject: [IGSREPORT-1429] Wk 0778 SIO Data Holdings
From: B. Oral, Y. Bock
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 1994 17:16:35 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Sun Dec 18 17:16:35 PST 1994      Message Number 1429
******************************************************************************

Author: B. Oral, Y. Bock
Subject: Wk 0778 SIO Data Holdings

Subject: Wk 0778 SIO Data Holdings
            
 SIO Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0778

Submitted by: Burc Oral, Yehuda Bock, Jeff Behr
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: (oral,bock,behr)@pgga.ucsd.edu
              fax: (619) 534-9873
              geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SIO GARNER archive:
 ftp toba.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.80)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: rinex, raw
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of 12/19/94 00:28:09 UTC

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                             (IGS CORE STATIONS)                   
  GPS WEEK #778                Dec 04 - Dec 10               DOY 338 - DOY 344

                                                                Day Number 
                                                            3  3  3  3  3  3  3
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             3  3  4  4  4  4  4
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            8  9  0  1  2  3  4
----------------------------- ---- ---- ------------------- -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
AOA (PGGA), CA, USA           aoa1 aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Blythe (PGGA), CA, USA        blyt blyt ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B     B
Brand Basin (PGGA), CA, USA   bran bran ROGUE SNR-8000     R9  B  B  B  B  B  X
CIT, Pasadena (PGGA), CA, USA cit1 cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chilao (PGGA), CA, USA        chil chil ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Goldstone (PGGA), CA, USA     ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Harvest Platform, CA, USA     harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bommer Canyon (PGGA), CA, USA trak trak ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B R8  B  B  B  B
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA      jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lake Mathews (PGGA), CA, USA  math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE      R2 R4 R3         
Longdon Yard (PGGA), CA, USA  long long ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B   
Long Beach (PGGA), CA, USA    lbch lbch ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA        casa casa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Monument Peak (PGGA), CA, USA monp monp ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B R8  B
Mt. Wilson (PGGA), CA, USA    wlsn wlsn ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oatt Mountain (PGGA), CA, USA oatt oatt ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Palos Verdes (PGGA), CA, USA  pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Parkfield (PGGA), CA, USA     carr carr ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pearblossom (PGGA), CA, USA   holc holc ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA      pin1 piny ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA        quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Scripps 3 (PGGA), CA, USA     sio3 sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
USC (PGGA), CA, USA           usc1 usc1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yucaipa (PGGA), CA, USA       crfp crfp ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA    vndp vndp ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada             algo algo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa, Peru                are1 areq ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bogota, Colombia              bogt bogt ROGUE SNR-8000                         
Bermuda                       brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Borowiec, Poland              bor1 bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000      9  9  9  9  9  X  8
Brussels, Belgium             brus brus ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Casey, Antarctica             cas1 cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Davis, Antarctica             dav1 dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Easter Island, Chile          eisl eisl ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK, USA            fair fair ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fortaleza, Brazil             fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000      X  3  4  X  X  X  X
Goddard SFC, MD, USA          gode gode ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  3  X  X
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa     hart hart ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart (Tasmania), Australia  hob2 hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100      X                  
Jozefoslaw, Poland            joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X     X  X
Kerguelen Islands             kerg kerg ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kiruna, Sweden                kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kitab, Uzbekistan             kit3 kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kokee Park, HI, USA           kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  7  8  1  8
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands    kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Macca, Antarctica             mac1 mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Madrid DSN, Spain             ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Maspalomas, Canary Is.        mas1 mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McDonald Obs, TX, USA         mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo, Antarctica           mcm1 mcmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  1  7  X  X  X
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
North Liberty, Iowa, USA      nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  5
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-800       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Penticton, Canada             drao drao ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Perth, Australia              pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pie Town, NM, USA             pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potsdam, Germany              pots pots ROGUE SNR-8000      3  3  X  X        X
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm5 rcm5 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  4   
Santiago, Chile               sant sant ROGUE SNR-8            4  X  X  X  X  5
Taiwan, Taipei                taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  5  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromso, Norway                trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tskb tskb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wettzell, Germany             wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-800       X  X  X  X  5  X  X
Yarragadee, Australia         yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife, Canada           yell yell ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zimmerwald, Switzerland       zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  9  X  X  X  X  X

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line
 
1. The following data are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   BLYT,BRAN,CHIL,CRFP,HOLC,LONG,MATH,MONP,PIN1,PVEP,SIO3,TRAK,VNDP
2. All other data are copied from CDDIS/JPL/CIC (in that order).
3. From GPS week 747, we record above the approximate percentage of data for
   each file computed by a RINEX file checker (e.g. 9 = 81-90%).
4. Data at BLYT lost on day 343 due to corrupted memory.
5. MATH has solar panel/power problems this week.
6. Trouble communicating with LONG - day 344 will be downloaded shortly.

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Geodesy Lab account)]