Subject: [IGSREPORT-1422] Wk 0777 SIO Data Holdings
From: Y. Bock, J. Behr
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 8:22:18 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 13  8:22:18 PST 1994      Message Number 1422
******************************************************************************

Author: Y. Bock, J. Behr
Subject: Wk 0777 SIO Data Holdings

Subject: Wk 0777 SIO Data Holdings
            
 SIO Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0777

Submitted by: Yehuda Bock, Jeff Behr
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked]
              fax: (619) 534-9873
              geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SIO GARNER archive:
 ftp toba.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.80)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: rinex, raw
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of 12/13/94 16:08:22 UTC

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                             (IGS CORE STATIONS)                   
  GPS WEEK #777                Nov 27 - Dec 03               DOY 331 - DOY 337

                                                                Day Number 
                                                            3  3  3  3  3  3  3
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             3  3  3  3  3  3  3
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            1  2  3  4  5  6  7
----------------------------- ---- ---- ------------------- -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
AOA (PGGA), CA, USA           aoa1 aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Blythe (PGGA), CA, USA        blyt blyt ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Brand Basin (PGGA), CA, USA   bran bran ROGUE SNR-8000      -  -  - R2  B  B  B
CIT, Pasadena (PGGA), CA, USA cit1 cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chilao (PGGA), CA, USA        chil chil ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Chatsworth (PGGA), CA, USA    chtp chtp ROGUE SNR-8000      B  -  -  -  -  -  -
Goldstone (PGGA), CA, USA     ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  4  9  9  X
Harvest Platform, CA, USA     harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bommer Canyon (PGGA), CA, USA trak trak ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA      jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lake Mathews (PGGA), CA, USA  math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B               
Longdon Yard (PGGA), CA, USA  long long ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Long Beach (PGGA), CA, USA    lbch lbch ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA        casa casa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Monument Peak (PGGA), CA, USA monp monp ASHTECH Z-XII3         B  B R3        B
Mt. Wilson (PGGA), CA, USA    wlsn wlsn ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oatt Mountain (PGGA), CA, USA oatt oatt ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Palos Verdes (PGGA), CA, USA  pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B R9 R4          R8
Parkfield (PGGA), CA, USA     carr carr ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pearblossom (PGGA), CA, USA   holc holc ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA      pin1 piny ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA        quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Scripps 3 (PGGA), CA, USA     sio3 sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII3      B R8  B  B  B  B  B
USC (PGGA), CA, USA           usc1 usc1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yucaipa (PGGA), CA, USA       crfp crfp ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA    vndp vndp ASHTECH Z-XII3               B  B  B  B
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada             algo algo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa, Peru                are1 areq ROGUE SNR-8000                        4
Bogota, Columbia              bogt bogt ROGUE SNR-8000                         
Bermuda                       brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Borowiec, Poland              bor1 bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000      9  9  9  9  9  9  9
Brussels, Belgium             brus brus ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Casey, Antarctica             cas1 cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Davis, Antarctica             dav1 dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Easter Island, Chile          eisl eisl ROGUE SNR-8000      2  X  X  X  X  X  7
Fairbanks, AK, USA            fair fair ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fortaleza, Brazil             fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goddard SFC, MD, USA          gode gode ROGUE SNR-8000      X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa     hart hart ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A        X  3  X  X  X  1  X
Hobart (Tasmania), Australia  hob2 hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100                         
Jozefoslaw, Poland            joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kerguelen Islands             kerg kerg ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  4  X  X  X
Kiruna, Sweden                kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8100      7  X  X  X  8  X  X
Kitab, Uzbekistan             kit3 kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  8  9  X  X  X  X
Kokee Park, HI, USA           kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8000         4  9  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands    kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8000      X  2  8  X  X  X  X
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Macca, Antarctica             mac1 mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Madrid DSN, Spain             ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         X  7  9  5  8  9  8
Maspalomas, Canary Is.        mas1 mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8            7  8  3  X  X  X
McDonald Obs, TX, USA         mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo, Antarctica           mcm1 mcmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  2  X  X
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  3
North Liberty, Iowa, USA      nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-800       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Penticton, Canada             drao drao ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Perth, Australia              pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  6  X  X
Pie Town, NM, USA             pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potsdam, Germany              pots pots ROGUE SNR-8000      X  5  5  X  6  5  4
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm5 rcm5 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago, Chile               sant sant ROGUE SNR-8                            
Taiwan, Taipei                taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-8000      X  7  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  9  8
Tromso, Norway                trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tskb tskb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westford, MA, USA             wfrd wfrd ROGUE SNR-8000      9  3  4  7  4      
Wettzell, Germany             wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-800       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee, Australia         yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife, Canada           yell yell ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zimmerwald, Switzerland       zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line
 
1. The following data are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   BLYT,BRAN,CHIL,CHTP,CRFP,HOLC,MATH,MONP,PIN1,PVEP,SIO3,TRAK,VNDP
2. All other data are copied from CDDIS/JPL/CIC (in that order).
3. From GPS week 747, we record above the approximate percentage of data for
   each file computed by a RINEX file checker (e.g. 9 = 81-90%).
4. CHTP tracking terminated following day 331. Receiver moved to BRAN on 334.
5. MATH data missing due to faulty solar panel, days 333-337.
5. MONP missing on 331, 335-336 (hardware problem).
6. PVEP missing on 334-336 (power problem).
7. VNDP missing on 331-333 (download problem).
8. Communication problems with South American sotes.

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Geodesy Lab account)]