Subject: [IGSREPORT-1421] Wk 0776 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 5:03:45 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 13  5:03:45 PST 1994      Message Number 1421
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0776 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 13-Dec-94)
                   GPS Week 0776/IGS Operational Week 47
            (November 20 thru 26, 1994; Days 94324 thru 94330)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0776]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07760-6.EPH      SP3     COD07767.ERP   COD07767.SUM     03-Dec-94
 EMR     EMR07760-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07767.ERP   EMR07767.SUM     30-Nov-94
 ESA     ESA07760-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07767.ERP   ESA07767.SUM     03-Dec-94
 GFZ     GFZ07760-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07767.ERP   GFZ07767.SUM     02-Dec-94
 IGS     IGS07760-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07767.ERP   IGS07767.SUM     06-Dec-94
 JPL     JPL07760-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07767.ERP   JPL07767.SUM     02-Dec-94
 NGS     NGS07760-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07767.ERP   NGS07760-6.SUM   01-Dec-94
 SIO     SIO07760-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07767.ERP   SIO07767.SUM     01-Dec-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

* The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
  the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]