Subject: [IGSREPORT-1410] Wk 0776 IGN Data Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 5:16:04 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Dec  8  5:16:04 PST 1994      Message Number 1410
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0776 IGN Data Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                           CORE NETWORK DATA
                    (as of  5-DEC-1994 08:27:16.3)

        GPS WEEK #776    20-11-1994 to 26-11-1994   days 324-330

                                           3   3   3   3   3   3   3
                                           2   2   2   2   2   2   3
Site name            Acr. Receiver         4   5   6   7   8   9   0
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
AREQUIPA             AREQ ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
BERMUDA              BRMU ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
BRUSSELS             BRUS ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
DAVIS                DAV1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
EASTER ISLAND        EISL TURBO ROGUE SNR  X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE SNR-8      -   X   X   X   X   X   X 
FORTALEZA            FORT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE SNR-8      -   X   -   -   X   -   - 
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE SNR-8A     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
HOBART               HOB2 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   -   X   X   X   -   - 
JOZEFOSLAW           JOZE TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KIRUNA               KIRU ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KITAB                KIT3 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   -   - 
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KOUROU               KOUR ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MAC DONALD           MDO1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MASPALOMAS           MAS1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MATERA               MATE ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE SNR8-C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
NORTH LIBERTY        NLIB ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE SNR-8      -   -   X   X   X   X   X 
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   -   X 
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PERTH                PERT ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PINYON FLATS         PIN1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
RICHMOND             RCM5 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
TAIPEI               TAIW ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
TSUKUBA              TSKB ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
USUDA                USUD ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
WESTFORD             WES2 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
--------------------
                  49

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]