Subject: [IGSREPORT-1405] Wk 0775 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 11:48:21 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Mon Dec  5 11:48:21 PST 1994      Message Number 1405
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0775 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 05-Dec-94)
                   GPS Week 0775/IGS Operational Week 46
            (November 13 thru 19, 1994; Days 94317 thru 94323)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0775]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07750-6.EPH      SP3     COD07757.ERP   COD07757.SUM     26-Nov-94
 EMR     EMR07750-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07757.ERP   EMR07757.SUM     23-Nov-94
 ESA     ESA07750-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07757.ERP   ESA07757.SUM     25-Nov-94
 GFZ     GFZ07750-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07757.ERP   GFZ07757.SUM     25-Nov-94
 IGS     IGS07750-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07757.ERP   IGS07757.SUM     01-Dec-94
 JPL     JPL07750-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07757.ERP   JPL07757.SUM     30-Nov-94
 NGS     NGS07750-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07757.ERP   NGS07750-6.SUM   23-Nov-94
 SIO     SIO07750-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07757.ERP   SIO07757.SUM     24-Nov-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

* The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
  the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]