Subject: [IGSREPORT-1391] Wk 0774 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 9:32:21 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 29  9:32:21 PST 1994      Message Number 1391
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0774 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-Nov-94)
                   GPS Week 0774/IGS Operational Week 45
            (November 06 thru 12, 1994; Days 94310 thru 94316)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0774]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07740-6.EPH      SP3     COD07747.ERP   COD07747.SUM     18-Nov-94
 EMR     EMR07740-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07747.ERP   EMR07747.SUM     16-Nov-94
 ESA     ESA07740-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07747.ERP   ESA07747.SUM     21-Nov-94
 GFZ     GFZ07740-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07747.ERP   GFZ07747.SUM     19-Nov-94
 IGS     IGS07740-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07747.ERP   IGS07747.SUM     22-Nov-94
 JPL     JPL07740-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07747.ERP   JPL07747.SUM     18-Nov-94
 NGS     NGS07740-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07747.ERP   NGS07740-6.SUM   17-Nov-94
 SIO     SIO07740-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07747.ERP   SIO07747.SUM     17-Nov-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

* The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
  the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]