Subject: [IGSREPORT-1381] Wk 0773 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 1994 6:50:44 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Nov 23  6:50:44 PST 1994      Message Number 1381
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0773 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-Nov-94)
                   GPS Week 0773/IGS Operational Week 44
        (October 30 thru November 05, 1994; Days 94303 thru 94309)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0773]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07730-6.EPH      SP3     COD07737.ERP   COD07737.SUM     12-Nov-94
 EMR     EMR07730-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07737.ERP   EMR07737.SUM     08-Nov-94
 ESA     ESA07730-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07737.ERP   ESA07737.SUM     10-Nov-94
 GFZ     GFZ07730-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07737.ERP   GFZ07737.SUM     10-Nov-94
 IGS     IGS07730-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07737.ERP   IGS07737.SUM     16-Nov-94
 JPL     JPL07730-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07737.ERP   JPL07737.SUM     15-Nov-94
 NGS     NGS07730-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07737.ERP   NGS07730-6.SUM   09-Nov-94
 SIO     SIO07730-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07737.ERP   SIO07737.SUM     15-Nov-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.3 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

* The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
  the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]