Subject: [IGSREPORT-1360] Wk 0772 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 14:09:13 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 15 14:09:13 PST 1994      Message Number 1360
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0772 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Nov-94)
                   GPS Week 0772/IGS Operational Week 43
             (October 23 thru 29, 1994; Days 94296 thru 94302)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0772]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07720-6.EPH      SP3     COD07727.ERP   COD07727.SUM     04-Nov-94
 EMR     EMR07720-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07727.ERP   EMR07727.SUM     03-Nov-94
 ESA     ESA07720-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07727.ERP   ESA07727.SUM     03-Nov-94
 GFZ     GFZ07720-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07727.ERP   GFZ07727.SUM     04-Nov-94
 IGS     IGS07720-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07727.ERP   IGS07727.SUM     08-Nov-94
 NGS     NGS07720-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07727.ERP   NGS07720-6.SUM   04-Nov-94
 SIO     SIO07720-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07727.ERP   SIO07727.SUM     03-Nov-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  76 files (10.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]