Subject: [IGSREPORT-1354] Wk 0772 SIO Data Holdings
From: Y. Bock, J. Behr
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 1994 10:46:52 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Fri Nov 11 10:46:52 PST 1994      Message Number 1354
******************************************************************************

Author: Y. Bock, J. Behr
Subject: Wk 0772 SIO Data Holdings

Subject: Wk 0772 SIO Data Holdings
            
 SIO Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0772

Submitted by: Yehuda Bock, Jeff Behr
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked]
              fax: (619) 534-9873
              geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SIO GARNER archive:
 ftp toba.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.80)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: rinex, raw
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of 11/11/94 16:13:59 UTC

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                             (IGS CORE STATIONS)                   
  GPS WEEK #772                Oct 23 - Oct 29               DOY 296 - DOY 302

                                                                Day Number 
                                                            2  2  2  2  3  3  3
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             9  9  9  9  0  0  0
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            6  7  8  9  0  1  2
----------------------------- ---- ---- ------------------- -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
AOA (PGGA), CA, USA           aoa1 aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Blythe (PGGA), CA, USA        blyt blyt ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
CIT, Pasadena (PGGA), CA, USA cit1 cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chilao (PGGA), CA, USA        chil chil ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Chatsworth (PGGA), CA, USA    chtp chtp ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  R  B  B  B  B
Goldstone (PGGA), CA, USA     ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Harvest Platform, CA, USA     harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000      2  6  5  8  8  8  8
Bommer Canyon (PGGA), CA, USA trak trak ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA      jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  4  X
Lake Mathews (PGGA), CA, USA  math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  1  B  B  B  B  B
Long Beach (PGGA), CA, USA    lbch lbch ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA        casa casa ROGUE SNR-8000      1  7     9  8     8
Monument Peak (PGGA), CA, USA monp monp ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mt. Wilson (PGGA), CA, USA    wlsn wlsn ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oatt Mountain (PGGA), CA, USA oatt oatt ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Palos Verdes (PGGA), CA, USA  pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE          9  B  B  B  B
Parkfield (PGGA), CA, USA     carr carr ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pearblossom (PGGA), CA, USA   holc holc ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA      pin1 piny ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA        quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      X  8  2  X  X  X  X
Scripps 3 (PGGA), CA, USA     sio3 sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yucaipa (PGGA), CA, USA       crfp crfp ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA    vndp vndp ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada             algo algo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa, Peru                are1 areq ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bermuda                       brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Borowiec, Poland              bor1 bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brussels, Belgium             brus brus ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  1  X  X  X
Casey, Antarctica             cas1 cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Davis, Antarctica             dav1 dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  6   
Easter Island, Chile          eisl eisl ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  5  9
Fairbanks, AK, USA            fair fair ROGUE SNR-8         9  X  X  X  X  9  2
Fortaleza, Brazil             fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goddard SFC, MD, USA          gode gode ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa     hart hart ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A        8  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart (Tasmania), Australia  hob2 hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100      X           X  X  X
Jozefoslaw, Poland            joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    7  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kiruna, Sweden                kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8100      2  X  7  8  7  8  X
Kitab, Uzbekistan             kit3 kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kokee Park, HI, USA           kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands    kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Macca, Antarctica             mac1 mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Madrid DSN, Spain             ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Maspalomas, Canary Is.        mas1 mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McDonald Obs, TX, USA         mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo, Antarctica           mcm1 mcmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  4  7  2  X  X
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X     6  X  X
North Liberty, Iowa, USA      nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  3  X
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-800       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Penticton, Canada             drao drao ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Perth, Australia              pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100      1  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pie Town, NM, USA             pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potsdam, Germany              pots pots ROGUE SNR-8000                        X
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm5 rcm5 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago, Chile               sant sant ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  1  X
Taiwan, Taipei                taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  6  9  X
Tromso, Norway                trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tskb tskb ROGUE SNR-8000      9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westford, MA, USA             wfrd wfrd ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wettzell, Germany             wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-800       9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee, Australia         yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife, Canada           yell yell ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zimmerwald, Switzerland       zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  7  X  X  X  6  X

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line
 
1. The following data are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   BLYT,CHIL,CHTP,CRFP,HOLC,MATH,MONP,PIN1,PVEP,SIO3,TRAK,VNDP
2. All other data are copied from CDDIS/JPL/CIC (in that order).
3. From GPS week 747, we record above the approximate percentage of data for
   each file computed by a RINEX file checker (e.g. 9 = 81-90%).
4. Data lost from PVEP for days 296-297 due to receiver power failure.
5. Raw data for MATH and PVEP are stored in Trimble .dat, .eph, .ion and .mes 
   file formats for days 297 through 302.  Those data were downloaded directly
   from replacement receivers while the primary receivers were removed for up-
   grade to 12 channels and NAV Vers 6.04.  Data during this time period were 
   recorded at 120 s sampling interval.

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Geodesy Lab account)]