Subject: [IGSREPORT-135] IGN WEEKLY STATUS (week 681)
From: C. Daniel
Date: 11 FEB 1993 00:00:00

FROM    : C. DANIEL
SUBJECT : IGN WEEKLY STATUS (week 681)
--------------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 15-FEB-1993 11:24:16.84)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #681    24/1/1993 to 30/1/1993   days 24-30         

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    3         
                              4    5    6    7    8    9    0         
Center           Type                                                 
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X