Subject: [IGSREPORT-1346] Wk 0771 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 7:27:40 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov  8  7:27:40 PST 1994      Message Number 1346
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0771 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 08-Nov-94)
                   GPS Week 0771/IGS Operational Week 42
             (October 16 thru 22, 1994; Days 94289 thru 94295)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0771]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07710-6.EPH      SP3     COD07717.ERP   COD07717.SUM     28-Oct-94
 EMR     EMR07710-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07717.ERP   EMR07717.SUM     28-Oct-94
 ESA     ESA07710-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07717.ERP   ESA07717.SUM     28-Oct-94
 GFZ     GFZ07710-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07717.ERP   GFZ07717.SUM     27-Oct-94
 IGS     IGS07710-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07717.ERP   IGS07717.SUM     02-Nov-94
 JPL     JPL07710-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07717.ERP   JPL07717.SUM     01-Nov-94
 NGS     NGS07710-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07717.ERP   NGS07710-6.SUM   28-Oct-94
 SIO     SIO07710-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07717.ERP   SIO07717.SUM     27-Oct-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.3 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]