Subject: [IGSREPORT-1332] Wk 0769 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 1994 6:02:31 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Nov  2  6:02:31 PST 1994      Message Number 1332
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0769 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 24-OCT-1994 09:10:06.23)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #769    2/10/1994 to 8/10/1994   days 275-281        

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              7    7    7    7    7    8    8         
Center           Type         5    6    7    8    9    0    1         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]