Subject: [IGSREPORT-1329] 9410 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 6:48:23 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov  1  6:48:23 PST 1994      Message Number 1329
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9410 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                               October 1994

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  11,952
     Number of host accesses for products:               1,757
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     13,709
     Total number of distinct hosts:                       100
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      29

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          50,167 / 15.37 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        5,080 /  0.74 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  3,592 /  0.04 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               58,839 / 16.15 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]