Subject: [IGSREPORT-1328] Wk 0770 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 6:48:03 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov  1  6:48:03 PST 1994      Message Number 1328
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0770 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 01-Nov-94)
                   GPS Week 0770/IGS Operational Week 41
             (October 09 thru 15, 1994; Days 94282 thru 94288)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0770]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07700-6.EPH      SP3     COD07707.ERP   COD07707.SUM     21-Oct-94
 EMR     EMR07700-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07707.ERP   EMR07707.SUM     20-Oct-94
 ESA     ESA07700-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07707.ERP   ESA07707.SUM     20-Oct-94
 GFZ     GFZ07700-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07707.ERP   GFZ07707.SUM     20-Oct-94
 IGS     IGS07700-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07707.ERP   IGS07707.SUM     31-Oct-94
 JPL     JPL07700-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07707.ERP   JPL07707.SUM     28-Oct-94
 NGS     NGS07700-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07707.ERP   NGS07700-6.SUM   20-Oct-94
 SIO     SIO07700-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07707.ERP   SIO07707.SUM     20-Oct-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (12.0 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]