Subject: [IGSREPORT-1315] Wk 0769 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 6:32:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 25  6:32:28 PDT 1994      Message Number 1315
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0769 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 25-Oct-94)
                   GPS Week 0769/IGS Operational Week 40
             (October 02 thru 08, 1994; Days 94275 thru 94281)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0769]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07690-6.EPH      SP3     COD07697.ERP   COD07697.SUM     17-Oct-94
 EMR     EMR07690-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07697.ERP   EMR07697.SUM     17-Oct-94
 ESA     ESA07690-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07697.ERP   ESA07697.SUM     13-Oct-94
 GFZ     GFZ07690-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07697.ERP   GFZ07697.SUM     14-Oct-94
 IGS     IGS07690-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07697.ERP   IGS07697.SUM     17-Oct-94
 JPL     JPL07690-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07697.ERP   JPL07697.SUM     13-Oct-94
 NGS     NGS07690-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07697.ERP   NGS07690-6.SUM   13-Oct-94
 SIO     SIO07690-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07697.ERP   SIO07697.SUM     14-Oct-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]