Subject: [IGSREPORT-131] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0682
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 11 FEB 1993 00:00:00

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0682                        
---------------------------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 11-Feb-93 06:02)          
                       IGS Pilot Week 13/GPS Week 0682 
          (January 31 thru February 06, 1993; Days 031 through 037)

                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0        
                   Mon.                    3   3   3   3   3   3   3   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      1   2   3   4   5   6   7  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   -   X   X   X   X   X      6 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   -   X   X   X      6 
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOBA  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   -   -   -   -   -      2 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   -   -   -   -   -      2 
Kokee Park         KOK2  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   X   X   X   X   X      5 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   -   X   -   -   X      4 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       -   X   -   -   X   X   X      4 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   -   X   X      6 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    -   -   X   X   X   X   X      5 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   -   X   X   X      6 
Scripps            SIO2  Trimble 4000 SST  X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   -   X   X      6 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Ashtech P-XII3    -   -   -   -   X   X   -      2 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SST   X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              39  stations          35  35  34  33  34  36  35   242 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93008 thru 93024
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93025 and on
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

          MCMUrdo data from days 93012 thru 93019 now archived at CDDIS.