Subject: [IGSREPORT-1301] Wk 0768 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 1994 5:09:25 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 18  5:09:25 PDT 1994      Message Number 1301
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0768 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 18-Oct-94)
                   GPS Week 0768/IGS Operational Week 39
        (September 25 thru October 01, 1994; Days 94268 thru 94274)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0768]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07680-6.EPH      SP3     COD07687.ERP   COD07687.SUM     11-Oct-94
 EMR     EMR07680-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07687.ERP   EMR07687.SUM     05-Oct-94
 ESA     ESA07680-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07687.ERP   ESA07687.SUM     06-Oct-94
 GFZ     GFZ07680-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07687.ERP   GFZ07687.SUM     09-Oct-94
 IGS     IGS07680-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07687.ERP   IGS07687.SUM     11-Oct-94
 JPL     JPL07680-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07687.ERP   JPL07687.SUM     07-Oct-94
 NGS     NGS07680-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07687.ERP   NGS07680-6.SUM   05-Oct-94
 SIO     SIO07680-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07687.ERP   SIO07687.SUM     06-Oct-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]