Subject: [IGSREPORT-1283] Wk 0767 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 5:15:52 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Oct 12  5:15:52 PDT 1994      Message Number 1283
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0767 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 12-Oct-94)
                   GPS Week 0767/IGS Operational Week 38
            (September 18 thru 24, 1994; Days 94261 thru 94267)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0767]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07670-6.EPH      SP3     COD07677.ERP   COD07677.SUM     30-Sep-94
 EMR     EMR07670-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07677.ERP   EMR07677.SUM     29-Sep-94
 ESA     ESA07670-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07677.ERP   ESA07677.SUM     30-Sep-94
 GFZ     GFZ07670-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07677.ERP   GFZ07677.SUM     29-Sep-94
 IGS     IGS07670-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07677.ERP   IGS07677.SUM     06-Oct-94
 JPL     JPL07670-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07677.ERP   JPL07677.SUM     05-Oct-94
 NGS     NGS07670-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07677.ERP   NGS07670-6.SUM   28-Sep-94
 SIO     SIO07670-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07677.ERP   SIO07677.SUM     30-Sep-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]