Subject: [IGSREPORT-1266] Wk 0766 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 5:35:16 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Oct  5  5:35:16 PDT 1994      Message Number 1266
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0766 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 05-Oct-94)
                   GPS Week 0766/IGS Operational Week 37
            (September 11 thru 17, 1994; Days 94254 thru 94260)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0766]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07660-6.EPH      SP3     COD07667.ERP   COD07667.SUM     23-Sep-94
 EMR     EMR07660-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07667.ERP   EMR07667.SUM     20-Sep-94
 ESA     ESA07660-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07667.ERP   ESA07667.SUM     21-Sep-94
 GFZ     GFZ07660-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07667.ERP   GFZ07667.SUM     22-Sep-94
 IGS     IGS07660-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07667.ERP   IGS07667.SUM     28-Sep-94
 JPL     JPL07660-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07667.ERP   JPL07667.SUM     27-Sep-94
 NGS     NGS07660-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07667.ERP   NGS07660-6.SUM   22-Sep-94
 SIO     SIO07660-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07667.ERP   SIO07667.SUM     23-Sep-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]