Subject: [IGSREPORT-1264] 9409 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 11:15:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Mon Oct  3 11:15:17 PDT 1994      Message Number 1264
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9409 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                               September 1994

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                   9,854
     Number of host accesses for products:               3,971
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     13,825
     Total number of distinct hosts:                        95
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      25

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          49,155 / 13.39 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        7,116 /  1.09 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  2,347 /  0.02 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               58,618 / 14.50 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]