Subject: [IGSREPORT-1253] Wk 0765 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 5:43:49 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 27  5:43:49 PDT 1994      Message Number 1253
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0765 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 27-Sep-94)
                   GPS Week 0765/IGS Operational Week 36
            (September 04 thru 10, 1994; Days 94247 thru 94253)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0765]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07650-6.EPH      SP3     COD07657.ERP   COD07657.SUM     15-Sep-94
 EMR     EMR07650-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07657.ERP   EMR07657.SUM     13-Sep-94
 ESA     ESA07650-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07657.ERP   ESA07657.SUM     14-Sep-94
 GFZ     GFZ07650-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07657.ERP   GFZ07657.SUM     16-Sep-94
 IGS     IGS07650-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07657.ERP   IGS07657.SUM     21-Sep-94
 JPL     JPL07650-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07657.ERP   JPL07657.SUM     16-Sep-94
 NGS     NGS07650-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07657.ERP   NGS07650-6.SUM   15-Sep-94
 SIO     SIO07650-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07657.ERP   SIO07657.SUM     20-Sep-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]