Subject: [IGSREPORT-125] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0681
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 04 FEB 1993 00:00:00

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0681                         
---------------------------------------------------

                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 04-Feb-93 06:02)           
IGS Pilot Week 13/GPS Week 0681 (January 24 thru 30, 1993; Days 024 thru 030)
                                                                            
                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0        
                   Mon.                    2   2   2   2   2   2   3   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      4   5   6   7   8   9   0  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOBA  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   -   -   -   X   X      4 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       -   X   X   X   X   X   -      5 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   -   X   -   -      4 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   -   -   X   X   X      3 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Scripps            SIO2  Trimble 4000 SST  X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SST   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              36  stations          34  35  34  33  35  35  34   240 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

	  GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93008 thru 93024
	  GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93025 and on
	  GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products
	  GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
	  GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index