Subject: [IGSREPORT-1246] Wk 0764 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 5:54:33 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Sep 21  5:54:33 PDT 1994      Message Number 1246
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0764 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Sep-94)
                   GPS Week 0764/IGS Operational Week 35
        (August 28 thru September 03, 1994; Days 94240 thru 94246)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0764]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07640-6.EPH      SP3     COD07647.ERP   COD07647.SUM     09-Sep-94
 EMR     EMR07640-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07647.ERP   EMR07647.SUM     08-Sep-94
 ESA     ESA07640-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07647.ERP   ESA07647.SUM     08-Sep-94
 GFZ     GFZ07640-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07647.ERP   GFZ07647.SUM     08-Sep-94
 IGS     IGS07640-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07647.ERP   IGS07647.SUM     18-Sep-94
 JPL     JPL07640-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07647.ERP   JPL07647.SUM     12-Sep-94
 NGS     NGS07640-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07647.ERP   NGS07640-6.SUM   09-Sep-94
 SIO     SIO07640-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07647.ERP   SIO07647.SUM     20-Sep-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]