Subject: [IGSREPORT-1242] Wk 0764 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 1:14:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Sep 21  1:14:53 PDT 1994      Message Number 1242
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0764 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 21-SEP-1994 10:06:01.31)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #764    28/8/1994 to 3/9/1994   days 240-246        

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              4    4    4    4    4    4    4         
Center           Type         0    1    2    3    4    5    6         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              SP3          X    X    X    -    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]