Subject: [IGSREPORT-1227] Wk 0763 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 8:01:23 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Sep 15  8:01:23 PDT 1994      Message Number 1227
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0763 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Sep-94)
                   GPS Week 0763/IGS Operational Week 34
             (August 21 thru 27, 1994; Days 94233 thru 94239)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0763]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07630-6.EPH      SP3     COD07637.ERP   COD07637.SUM     04-Sep-94
 EMR     EMR07630-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07637.ERP   EMR07637.SUM     03-Sep-94
 ESA     ESA07630-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07637.ERP   ESA07637.SUM     02-Sep-94
 GFZ     GFZ07630-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07637.ERP   GFZ07637.SUM     05-Sep-94
 IGS     IGS07630-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07637.ERP   IGS07637.SUM     07-Sep-94
 JPL     JPL07630-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07637.ERP   JPL07637.SUM     06-Sep-94
 NGS     NGS07630-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07637.ERP   NGS07630-6.SUM   01-Sep-94
 SIO     SIO07630-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07637.ERP   SIO07637.SUM     03-Sep-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.9 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]