Subject: [IGSREPORT-12245] Wk 1309 SOPAC Data Holdings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:15:02 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   16 Feb 06:44:46 PST 2005      Message Number 12245
******************************************************************************

Authors: Paul Jamason and Michael Scharber
Subject: Week 1309 SOPAC Data Holdings
            
SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 1309

Submitted by: Paul Jamason and Michael Scharber
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              E-mail: [email-masked] 
              Fax: (858) 534-9873
              Geodesy Lab: (858) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp garner.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.113)
 login: anonymous
 password: your email address
 directories: raw, rinex, nav, met, products

WWW home page URL: http://sopac.ucsd.edu

Direct problems to: [email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                 C O N T I N U O U S   G P S   D A T A   A R C H I V E D   A T   S O P A C

                                    GPS WEEK # 1309    02/06/2005 - 02/12/2005        DOY 037 - DOY 043

                                           Data holdings as of February 16, 2005  14:08:43 GMT

                                                                                            
SITE NAME           LOCATION             ST COUNTRY     NETWORK RECEIVER CODE       ANTENNA CODE    DOME 037 038 039 040 041 042 043 ID
------------------- -------------------- -- ----------- ------- ------------------- -------------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Seven Oaks Dam      Mentone              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH MICROZ      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X02 X02 X02 X01 X05 X02 X02 7odm
Argos Mountain Firi Johnson Valley       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 agmt
Alamo Power Plant   Neenach              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 alpp
Anacapa Island One  Anacapa Island       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH MICROZ      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ana1
Allen Osborne       Westlake             CA USA         SCIGN   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 aoa1
Arvin Maintenance Y Arvin                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 arm1
Arvin Maintenance Y Arvin                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 arm2
Apple Valley Road Y Apple Valley         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 avry
Anza Gravel Excavat Anza                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 azry
Azusa               Azusa                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 azu1
Santa Barbara Islan Santa Barbara Island CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH MICROZ      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 --- --- X10 X10 --- bar1
Bradbury Dam        Solvang              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bbdm
Big Bear Rd. Yd.    Big Bear             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bbry
Bitter Creek Wildli Maricopa             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 bcwr
Belle Mountain      Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bemt
Bear Peak           S. Sierra Nevada Mtn CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bepk
Bell Gardens Interm Bell Gardens         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bgis
Lake Skinner        Temecula             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B08 B10 bill
Baker Airport       Baker                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bkap
Burke M.S.          Pico Rivera          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bkms
Bolsa Chica Channel Huntington Beach     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 blsa
Blythe              Blythe               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    ENCL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 blyt
BEARMAT Hill        Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bmhl
Beaumont Road Yard  Beaumont             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bmry
Brand Basin         Burbank              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        DOME B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bran
Burnt Peak          West San Gabriel Mou CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 brpk
Barstow Rd. Yd.     Barstow              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bsry
Big Tujunga Dam     La Canada            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 btdm
Buena Vista Pumping Taft                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B09 B10 B09 B09 B09 B09 bvpp
Cactus City Communi Coachella            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cact
Catalina            Catalina             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cat1
Catalina Island 2   Avalon               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cat2
Calabasas High Scho Calabasas            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cbhs
Cerro Coso Communit Ridgecrest           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 R   --- cccc
Compton Community C Compton              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ccco
Carbon Creek Contro Placentia            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B06 B10 cccs
Chuchupate Stations Frazier Park         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ccst
Cady Mountain       Ludlow               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cdmt
Cogswell Dam        San Gabriel Mountain CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cgdm
Chilao              San Gabriel Mountain CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SCPL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 chil
Challenger Middle S Lancaster            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 chms
CICESE              Ensenada                Mexico      SCIGN   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cic1
Circle X Ranch      Santa Monica Mountai CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cirx
Caltech             Pasadena             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cit1
Cajon Maintenance S W. Cajon Valley      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cjms
Claremont           Claremont            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SCPL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 clar
Fire Camp 9         Sylmar               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SCPL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cmp9
Corona Power Plant  Corona               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cnpp
Coal Oil Point Rese Isla Vista           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 copr
Coronados Island    Coronados Island        Mexico      SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 corx
China Lake          Coso Junction        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 coso
College of the Dese Palm Desert          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cotd
Crafton Hills Colle Yucaipa              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 crfp
Carson High School  Carson               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 crhs
Carter Reservior    Westmorland          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 crrs
Santa Cruz Island 1 Santa Cruz Island    CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cru1
Cal State Channel I Camarillo            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 csci
CSU Dominguez       Carson               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 csdh
CSU Northridge      Northridge           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        JPLA B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 csn1
Casitas Station     Casitas Springs      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 csst
Castaic Dam         Castaic              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ctdm
La Contenta Middle  Yucca Valley         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ctms
Cuyama Valley High  New Cuyama           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cuhs
Covina H.S.         Covina               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B08 B10 B10 B09 B10 B10 B10 cvhs
Pacoima Dam 2       Pacoima              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- dam2
Pacoima Dam 3       Pacoima              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- B10 dam3
Durmid Hill         Durmid Hill          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dhlg
Dorsey High School  Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dshs
Desert Sun Science  Idyllwild            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dssc
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   LEICA MC1000        LEIAT303        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dvle
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   LEICA MC1000        LEIAT303        NONE B10 B09 B03 B10 B10 B10 B02 dvls
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   LEICA MC1000        LEIAT303        NONE B09 B00 B03 B07 B08 B00 B00 dvlw
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   LEICA MC1000        LEIAT303        NONE B10 B10 B08 B10 B10 B10 B02 dvne
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   LEICA MC1000        LEIAT303        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- dvnw
Devil's Punchbowl P Pearblossom          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dvpb
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   LEICA MC1000        LEIAT303        NONE B09 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dvse
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   LEICA MC1000        LEIAT303        NONE B10 B09 B04 B10 B10 B10 B05 dvsw
Downey H.S.         Downey               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dyhs
El Camino College   Torrance             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ecco
El Cariso Fire Stat El Cariso            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ecfs
Edmonston Pumping P Grapevine            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 edpp
East L.A. Science C Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 elsc
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ese2
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 esrw
Etiwanda Power Plan Rancho Cucamonga     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ewpp
Figueroa Station    Los Olivos           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B09 B10 fgst
Fillmore Teleport   Fillmore             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 --- B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 fmtp
Fillmore VORTAC     Fillmore             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 fmvt
Fairview Park       Costa Mesa           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 fvpk
Fairfax High School Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 fxhs
Frazier Mountain    Frazier Mountain     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fzhs
Goodwin Education C California Valley    CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B09 B10 B09 B09 B09 B09 gdec
Glen Helen Regional San Bernardino       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ghrp
Galleano Reservoir  Niland               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 glrs
Glamis Peak         Glamis               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 gmpk
Sweeney Granite Mou Kelso                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 gmrc
Gene Pumping Statio Parker               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 gnps
Goldstone 2         Goldstone            CA USA         SCIGN   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- gol2
Goldstone Deep Spac Goldstone            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gold
Isla Guadalupe      Isla Guadalupe          Mexico      SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 guax
Garvey Reservoir    Monterey Park        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 gvrs
Harbor College      Willmington          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 hbco
Hector Mine         Newberry Springs     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 hcmn
High Vista Communic High Vista           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 hivi
Hinds Pumping Stati Chiriaco Summit      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 hnps
Holcomb Ridge, Site Pearblossom          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 hol3
Holcomb Ridge       Pearblossom          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    CAFG B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 holc
Hollydale           Hollydale            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 holp
Happy Valley School Ojai                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 hvys
Drop 2              Holtville            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B08 iid2
Iron Mountain Pumpi Rice                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 imps
Lake Isabella       Kernville            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 islk
Imperial Valley Col Imperial             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B06 B10 ivco
JPL Mesa            Pasadena             CA USA         SCIGN   ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 jplm
Kimball Ranch       Santa Paula          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 kbrc
Keys View           Joshua Tree National CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 kyvw
L.A. Pierce College Woodland Hills       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lapc
Los Angeles Southwe Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lasc
Long Beach CC 1     Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lbc1
Long Beach CC 2     Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lbc2
Long Beach          Long Beach           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lbch
Landers Elementary  Landers              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ldes
Ludlow Southwest    Ludlow               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ldsw
Mt. Lee             Hollywood            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SCPL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 leep
Lower Franklin Rese Beverly Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lfrs
Lancaster Injection Lancaster            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 linj
Lone Juniper Ranch  Frazier Park         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ljrn
Llano Zero 1        Llano                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ll01
Lake Los Angeles Sc Palmdale             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 llas
Lane Mountain       Barstow              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lnmt
Longden Yard        Irwindale            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SCPL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 long
Live Oak Reservoir  La Verne             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lors
La Puente H.S.      La Puente            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lphs
Lockwood Valley Mai Lockwood Valley      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lvms
Lake Mathews 2      Lake Mathews Reservo CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mat2
Markham Middle Scho Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mhms
San Miguel Island 1 San Miguel Island    CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mig1
Modjeska Peak       Santa Ana Mountains  CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mjpk
Mills Filtration Pl Riverside            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945.02B   SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mlfp
Monument Peak       Laguna Mountains     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 monp
Moorpark Water Dist Moorpark             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mpwd
Morris Dam          Azusa                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH MICROZ      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mrdm
Mountain Skies Obse Lake Arrowhead       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 msob
Civic Center MTA    Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mta1
Montezuma Valley Fi Ranchita             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mvfd
Noble Pass Firing A Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 nbps
Needles Airport     Needles              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ndap
Nordhoff Ridge      Ojai                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 nhrg
Norco College       Norco                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT R   --- B09 B10 B10 B10 R   noco
North Park          Inglewood            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 R   nopk
Naval Space Surveil Chula Vista          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B06 B10 nsss
Oasis Elementary Sc Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 oaes
Orange Emergency Op Silverado            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 oeoc
Orange Glen High Sc Escondido            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 oghs
Obs. Pt. Bullion    Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 opbl
Obs. Pt. Creole     Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 opcl
Obs. Pt. Crampton   Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 opcp
Obs. Pt. Cross      Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 R   opcx
Obs. Pt. Round      Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B09 oprd
Olga Reed Elementar Los Alamos           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ores
Ord Mountain        Barstow              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ormt
Olivelands School   Santa Paula          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ovls
Occidental College  Eagle Rock           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 oxyc
Ozena Station       Ozena                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ozst
Pearblossom Pumping Pearblossom          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pbpp
Philips Lab         Edwards AFB          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 phlb
Pinyon 1            Pinyon Flat          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pin1
Pinyon 2            Pinyon Flat          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pin2
Elysian Park        Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pkrd
Paramount High Scho Paramount            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pmhs
Palomar Observatory Palomar Mountain     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pmob
Perris Pump Back Fa Perris               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ppbf
Palm Springs Airpor Palm Springs         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 psap
Puddingstone Reserv San Dimas            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 psdm
Palos Verdes        Palos Verdes         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pve3
Peninsula High Scho Rolling Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pvhs
Palos Verdes Reserv Rolling Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pvrs
Quartz Hill Treatme Quartz Hill          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 qhtp
Ramona Airport      Ramona               CA USA         SCIGN                                            B10 B10 --- --- --- --- --- raap
Rand Mountain       unincoropated Kern C CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ramt
West La Cumbre Peak Santa Barbara        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rca2
Rodman Mountain     Newberry Springs     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rdmt
Rio Hondo College   Whittier             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rhcl
Pinemeadow          Pinemeadow           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 roch
Rocketdyne          Simi Valley          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rock
Rosamond Treatment  Rosamond             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rstp
Rose Valley         Ojai                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- rsvy
Rialto High School  Rialto               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rths
Santa Ana Corp. Yar Santa Ana            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sacy
Saddleback Communit Mission Viejo        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sbcc
Southern California Victorville          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- scia
San Clemente Island San Clemente Island  CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 scip
Shorecliffs Middle  San Clemente         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 scms
Sandhill            Landers              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sdhl
Santa Felicia Dam   Piru                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sfdm
San Gabriel Dam     Azusa                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH MICROZ      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sgdm
San Gabriel High Sc San Gabriel          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sghs
San Gorgonio Pass 1 Cabazon              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sgps
Siberia             Ludlow               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sibe
Silver Lake Reservi Silver Lake          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 silk
Scripps 3           La Jolla             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sio3
Scripps 5 - Mt. Sol La Jolla             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sio5
Salton City Mainten Salton City          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 slms
Sonora High School  La Habra             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B06 B10 snhs
San Nicolas Island  San Nicolas Island   CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sni1
South Mountain      Santa Paula          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B09 somt
Fire Camp-8         Saddle Peak          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 spk1
South Pointe Middle Diamond Bar          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 spms
San Pedro Martir    Sierra San Pedro Mar    Mexico      SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- spmx
Santa Rosa Island 1 Santa Rosa Island    CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 srs1
Table Mountain      Wrightwood           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 tabl
Tehachapi Cement Pl Tehachapi            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 thcp
Tajiguas Ranch      Tajiguas             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 tjrn
Thermal Airport Roa Thermal              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B06 B10 tmap
Torrance Ariport    Torrance             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 torp
Thousand Oaks Sheri Thousand Oaks        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 tost
Bommer Canyon       Irvine               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    ENCL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 trak
Troy                Newberry Springs     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- troy
Townsend Middle Sch Chino Hills          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 twms
UCLA                Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 uclp
UC Santa Barbara    Santa Barbara        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ucsb
University of South Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        JPLA B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 usc1
U.S. Gypsum Company Ocotillo Wells       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 usgc
Cal Poly San Luis O San Luis Obispo      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 uslo
Ventucopa Station   Ventucopa            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- vcst
Verdugo Canyon      Glendale             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vdcy
San Vicente Mountai Encino               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- vimt
Ventura College     Ventura              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vnco
Van Norman Complex  Granada Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vncx
Vandenberg          Vandenberg Air Force CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    SNOW --- --- --- B10 B10 B10 B10 vndp
Vincent Pump Statio Vincent              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vnps
Marine Exchange     San Pedro            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vtis
Valley Alternative  Avocado Heights      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vyas
West Covina High Sc West Covina          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wchs
Wind Gap Pumping Pl Grapevine            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 B09 wgpp
Whittier College    Whittier             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 whc1
Whiting Regional Wi Lake Forest          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 whyt
Wide Canyon         Sky Valley           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 widc
Whitiker Peak       Castaic              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wkpk
Mt. Wilson          Mt. Wilson           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wlsn
Whiteman Airport    Pacoima              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wmap
Whitter Narrows Rec South El Monte       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wnra
West Ord Mtn. Commu Lucerne Valley       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 womt
Westchester High Sc Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wrhs
Whitewater Mountain Cabazon              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wwmt
Cann Parkfield      Parkfield            CA USA         BRD/SGN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cand
Carr Hill Site Two  Parkfield            CA USA         BRD/SGN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 carh
Camp Roberts        Parkfield            CA USA         BRD/SGN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 --- --- X10 X10 crbt
Hogs                Parkfield            CA USA         BRD/SGN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945.02B   SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hogs
Hunt                Parkfield            CA USA         BRD/SGN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hunt
Lang Parkfield      Parkfield            CA USA         BRD/SGN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945.02B   SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 land
Lowes               Parkfield            CA USA         BRD/SGN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lows
Mason West          Parkfield            CA USA         BRD/SGN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 masw
Mida Parkfield      Parkfield            CA USA         BRD/SGN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945.02B   SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mida
Mine Mountain       Parkfield            CA USA         BRD/SGN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mnmc
Pomm Parkfield      Parkfield            CA USA         BRD/SGN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945.02B   SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pomm
Ranchito            Parkfield            CA USA         BRD/SGN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rnch
Table               Parkfield            CA USA         BRD/SGN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tblp
Briones Reservoir   Lafayette            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 brib
Casa - 1999         Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- X10 ca99
Mammoth Lakes Laser Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- X10 X10 X10 --- --- casa
CHABOT              San Leandro          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chab
Columbia College    Columbia             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cmbb
Condor              Stockton             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cndr
Deadman Creek       Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ddmn
Dechambeau Ranch    Lee Vining           CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936F_C    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dech
Mt. Diablo          Concord              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 diab
Farallon Islands -  Farallon Islands     CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 farb
Hopland - BARD Stat Hopland              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hopb
Hot Creek           Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hotk
Juniper             Gull Lake            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 jnpr
Knolls              Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    SCIS X10 X07 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 knol
Krakatoa-USGS       Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 krac
Lincoln             Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    SCIS X10 X10 --- --- X10 X10 X10 linc
Lutz - Bard Station San Jose             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lutz
Mt. Hamilton - BARD San Jose             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mhcb
Minaret Summit      Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 --- --- --- X10 X10 mins
Modoc, CA -- Modoc  Rural, near Alturas  CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 modb
Monument Peak Milpi Milpitas             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 monb
Musick Mountain - B Shaver Lake          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X08 X10 X10 X10 musb
Mammoth Water Treat Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936E_C    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mwtp
Ohlone Park         Hercules             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ohln
Oroville Dam        Oroville             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 orvb
Ox Mountain         Half Moon Bay        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 oxmt
Point Blunt 1       Point Blunt          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pbl1
Parkfield           Parkfield            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pkdb
Potrero Hills       Fairfield            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- potb
Pigeon Point 1      Pigeon Point         CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ppt1
Point Reyes Lightho Rural, Point Reyes N CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ptrb
Quincy              Quincy               CA USA         BARD    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- --- quin
Resurgent Dome      Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936E_C    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rdom
LLNL Site 300       Site 300 (Tracy)     CA USA         BARD    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 s300
San Andreas Geophys Hollister            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 saob
Saw                 Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    SCIS X10 X10 X10 --- X10 X10 X10 sawc
San Bruno Mountain  Brisbane             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sbrn
Soda Springs        Los Gatos            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sodb
Sutter Buttes       Colusa               CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sutb
St. Vincent         San Rafael           CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 svin
Thales              Santa Clara          CA USA         BARD                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- thal
Tiburon Peninsula   Tiburon              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tibb
Tilla               Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 tilc
UC-DAVIS Geology 1  Davis                CA USA         BARD    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ucd1
Waterson            Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 watc
Winton              Hayward              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- wint
Yreka, CA -- Yreka  Yreka                CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIT X08 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ybhb
Blyn Mountain, Sequ Blyn Mountain, Sequi WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP  SCIT --- X01 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 blyn
Burns Junction, Ore Burns Junction       OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 burn
Cape Blanco, Oregon Port Orford          OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cabl
Cape Mears, Oregon  Tillamook, Oregon    OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chzz
Corvallis           Corvallis            OR USA         PANGA   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    NONE X10 X10 --- X10 X10 X03 X10 corv
Charles Pack Experi La Grande            WA USA         PANGA   LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIC --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cpxf
Dodson Butte        Roseburg             OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ddsn
Goldendale Observat Goldendale           WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gobs
Husband             Bend                 OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     SCIS --- --- --- --- X10 X10 X10 husb
Johnston Ridge Obse Castle Rock          WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 jro1
Kelso               Kelso                WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kels
Gold Mountain, KTBW Bremerton            WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4700        ASH701945C_M    SCIT X10 X08 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ktbw
Lind Hall           Ellensburg           WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 linh
Lake Chaplain, WA   Sultan               WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE NETRS       ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lkcp
Medicine Mountain   Bly                  OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mdmt
Neah Bay (Cheeka Pe Neah Bay             WA USA         PANGA   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- X10 X10 neah
Newport             Newport              OR USA         PANGA   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 newp
Pacific Beach       Pacific Beach        WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pabh
Pine Marten Lodge   Bend                 OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pmar
Point St. George, C Crescent City        CA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ptsg
Poo Poo Point       Issaquah             WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4700        ASH701945B_M    SCIT X08 X06 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pupu
Redmond, Oregon     Redmond              OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 redm
Seattle             Seattle              WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 seat
Sedro Woolley, DNR  Sedro Woolley        WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sedr
Sheldon Wildlife Re Sheldon Wildlife Ref NV USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 shld
Trinidad Head, Cali Trinidad Head        CA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 trnd
Tumwater Hill       Tumwater             WA USA         PANGA   ASHTECH MICROZ      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 twhl
Alamo               Lincoln County       NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 alam
Apex                Clark County         NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 apex
Argus Range         ? County             CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 argu
Battle Mountain     Battle Mountain      NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE NETRS       ASH701945E_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bamo
Beatty              Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 beat
Bullfrog            Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bull
Busted Butte        Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bust
Castle              Cleveland            UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cast
Cedar               Dulle                UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ceda
Chloride            Beatty               NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chlo
Coon                COON                 UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 coon
Crater              Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- crat
Dyer                Esmeralda County     NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dyer
Echo Canyon State R Lincoln County       NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 echo
Egan                Ely                  NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 egan
Elko                ELKO                 NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 elko
Ferno Mesa          Coconino County      AZ USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fern
Foote               Gandy                UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 foot
Fredonia            Coconino County      AZ USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fred
Gabbs               Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gabb
Garlic              Empire               NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 garl
Goshute             Wendover             UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gosh
Heber City          Heber City           UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hebe
Johnny Mine         Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 john
Mtn. Lewis          Mt. Lewis            NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lewi
Lindcove            ? County             CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lnco
Little Skull        Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 litt
Mercury             Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 merc
Mineral             Palisade             NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mine
Monitor Ranch       Monitor Valley       NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 moni
New Pass            New Pass             NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     SCIS X04 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 news
Perlite Canyon      Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 perl
Point of Rocks      Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 poin
Railroad Valley     Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rail
Relay               Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rela
Repository          Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 repo
Roger's Peak        Death Valley         CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 roge
Ruby Valley         RUBY                 NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ruby
Ryan                Inyo County          CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ryan
Shinn               Litchfield           CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 shin
Shoshone            Inyo County          CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 shos
Skull Mountain      Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 skul
Slide Mountain      Mt. Rose             NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 slid
Smelter             SMEL                 UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 smel
Angel Peak          Clark County         NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 smyc
Scipio              Scipio               UT USA         BARGN   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 spic
Striped Hills       Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stri
Tates Wash          Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tate
Tiva Canyon         Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tiva
Toiyabe Range       Austin               NV USA         BARGN   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945E_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 toiy
Tonopah             Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tono
Tungsten            Oreana               NV USA         BARGN   ASHTECH UZ-12       TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tung
Upsal Hogback       Churchill County     NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 upsa
Yellowstone Hotspot Auburn               WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ahid
Wasatch, East Ogden East Ogden           UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 eout
Yellowstone Hotspot Idaho Falls          ID USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gtrg
Hailey, Idaho       Hailey               ID USA         EBRY    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS X08 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hlid
Yellowstone Caldera Lake Wyoming         WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 lkwy
Wasatch, Lake Mount Provo                UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X09 X10 X05 X10 X10 lmut
Little Mountain     Brigham City, UT     UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ltut
Yellowstone Caldera Mammoth              WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mawy
Maple Canyon        MPUT                 UT USA         EBRY                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mput
Wasatch, North Ante Salt Lake City       UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 naiu
Norris, Montana     Norris               MN USA         EBRY    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS X08 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nomt
Wasatch, Red Butte  Salt Lake City       UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rbut
Teton Science Wyomi Kelly                WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tswy
White Lake Wyoming  White Lake           WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIS X02 X02 X02 X02 X10 X10 X10 wlwy
SandPoint_AK2004    Sand Point           AK USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ab07
Paxson2___AK2004    Paxson               AK USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ab37
DenliHwy32AK2004    Paxson               AK USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ac62
ATTPS_____AK2004    Paxson               AK USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ac63
MtnDrumVP_AK2004    N/A                  AK USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ac64
Mentasta__AK2004    Mentasta Lake        AK USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ac65
AV01AUGST_AK2004    Augustine Volcano    AK USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 av01
AV02AUGST_AK2004    Augustine Volcano    AK USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 av02
Haystack__AK2004    Unalaska             AK United Stat PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 av09
DRYLNDRSH_WA2004    Lind                 WA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p020
HATCHARPT_NM2004    Hatch                NM USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p026
SANDIA_ASLNM2004    Albuquerque          NM USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p034
ANGELFIRE_NM2004    Angel Fire           NM USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p036
FreemontAPCO2004    Canon City           CO USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p037
LamarArpt_CO2004    Lamar                CO USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- p040
Marshall Field      Boulder              CO USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p041
Wheatland_WY2004    Wheatland            WY USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- p042
AkronArpt_CO2004    Akron                CO USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p044
Hill72____UT2004    Snowville            UT USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p057
P066                P066                                PBO                                              --- --- --- --- --- --- --- p066
Clegg Ranch         Cambria              CA United Stat PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p067
Kennecott1UT2005    Stansbury Park       UT USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p086
Wanship___UT2004    Wanship              UT USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p089
DeltaMuni_UT2004    Delta                UT USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p105
HNSLVALLY_UT2004    Snowville            UT USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p121
CNRSPRNGS_UT2004    Penrose              UT USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p122
TableBluffCN2004    Loleta               CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p162
FickleHillCA2004    Arcata               CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p169
BALDMTN___CA2004    Korbel               CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p170
P171                Carmel-by-the-Sea    CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- p171
P181                P181                                PBO                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p181
PetalumAirCN2004    Petaluma             CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p198
CullCanyonCN2005    Castro Valley        CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM41249.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p225
FrazierAirCN2004    Gilroy               CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- p242
HunterHillCA2004    Vallejo              CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p261
Woodland1_CA2004    Woodland             CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- p271
Clarke Ranch        San Simeon           CA United Stat PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- p278
GoldHill__CN2004    Cholame              CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- p282
StonCorralCN2004    Cholame              CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p283
P284                P284                                PBO                                              --- X02 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p284
P287                P287                                PBO                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p287
Chimney Rock Ranch  Lake Nacimiento      CA United Stat PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p295
LilPanocheCN2004    Firebaugh            CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 p301
PanocheCrkCN2004    Firebaugh            CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- p302
Mendota___CA2004    Mendota              CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p304
CahtoPeak_CN2004    Laytonville          CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- p314
EOLARESVR_OR2004    Salem                OR USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p376
WHGOLFCRS_WA2004    Raymond              WA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p415
FANTASYFD_WA2004    Chehalis             WA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p420
MossyRock_WA2004    Mossy Rock           WA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM41249.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p421
PackwoodF_WA2004    Packwood             WA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p432
BaldyMesa_CS2004    Victorville          CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p470
CampElliotCS2004    San Diego            CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p472
Jamacha_LFCS2004    Jamacha              CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p473
Fallbrook_CS2004    Fallbrook            CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p474
ValleyCntrCS2004    Valley Center        CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p478
Vallecito_CS2004    Vallecito            CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p480
LakHenshawCS2004    Warner Springs       CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p482
JulianBin_CS2004    Julian               CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p483
P486                P486                                PBO                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p486
Ramage Ranch        Templeton            CA United Stat PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- p526
WicksRanchCS2004    Shandon              CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- p532
VogelRanchCS2004    Paso Robles          CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- p539
SoledadMtnCS2004    Mojave               CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- p562
Gallegos Ranch      Lake Nacimiento      CA United Stat PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- p576
PotreroCrkCS2004    Beaumont             CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p584
DeVriesRchCS2005    Helendale            CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM41249.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p588
BlackMtQryCS2005    Victorville          CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM41249.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p589
CrowCanyonCS2005    Trona                CA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM41249.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p594
MSH_Tube1_WA2004    Cougar               WA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- p687
P690                P690                                PBO                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p690
MSH_NWDOMEWA2004    Cougar               WA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p693
MSH_NRIDGEWA2004    Cougar               WA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p695
MSH_EADOMEWA2004    Cougar               WA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p696
MSH_SERDGEWA2004    Cougar               WA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p697
P699                P699                                PBO                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p699
MSH_ElkRckWA2004    Cougar               WA USA         PBO     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 p702
Albert Head         Victoria                Canada      WCDA    AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 albh
Bamfield            Bamfield                Canada      WCDA                                             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bamf
Beaver Cove         Beaver Cove             Canada      WCDA    LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bcov
bea2                Beaver Creek            Canada      WCDA    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945E_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bea2
Chilliwack          Chilliwack              Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chwk
Dominion Radio Astr Penticton               Canada      WCDA    AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 drao
Lac du Bonnet       Lac du Bonnet           Canada      WCDA    AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dubo
Eliza Dome          ELIZ                    Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 eliz
Flin Flon           CFS Flin Flon           Canada      WCDA    AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 flin
Holberg             Holberg                 Canada      WCDA    LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 holb
Nanoose             Nanoose Bay             Canada      WCDA    LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nano
Nootka Island       Nootka Island           Canada      WCDA    AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ntka
pgc3  WCDA-ACP      Victoria                Canada      WCDA                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pgc3
pgc5  WCDA-ACP      Victoria                Canada      WCDA                                             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pgc5
ptal                PTAL                    Canada      WCDA                                             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ptal
Saskatoon           Saskatoon               Canada      WCDA    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945E_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sask
Ucluelet            Ucluelet                Canada      WCDA    LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 uclu
WHITEHORSE          Whitehorse              Canada      WCDA    AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 whit
Williams Lake       Williams Lake           Canada      WCDA    AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 will
Whistler            Whistler                Canada      WCDA    AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wslr
Alaska Tsunami Warn Palmer               AK USA         AKDA    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 atw2
Augustine Volcano L Augustine Island     AK USA         AKDA    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- augl
College Observatory CLGO                 AK USA         AKDA    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM14532.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 clgo
Garner Permanent GP Healy                AK USA         AKDA    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  TCWD X10 --- --- --- --- --- --- grnr
Seldovia Airport Pe Seldovia             AK USA         AKDA    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- seld
1LSU                Baton Rouge          LA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 1lsu
1ULM                Monroe               LA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 1ulm
Albuquerque 1       Albuquerque          NM USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- abq1
ACUSHNET 1          Acushnet             MA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X05 X10 acu1
Addicks 1795 CORS A Houston              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 adks
Adrian              Adrian               MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X06 X09 X08 adri
Annette Island 1    Annette Island       AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ais1
Angleton 1          Angleton             TX USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ang1
Angleton 2          Angleton             TX USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ang2
Annapolis 1         Annapolis            MD USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 anp1
Atlantic Oceanograp Key Biscayne, Miami  FL USA         CORS    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- aoml
Aransas Pass 3      Aransas Pass         TX USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 arp3
Asheville           Asheville            NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ashv
American Samoa Powe Pago Pago               USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP  DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 aspa
Avoca               Avoca                MI USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- avca
AZCC                Bisbee               AZ USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- azcc
Gila County Globe   Globe                AZ USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- azgb
Bar Harbor          Bar Harbor           ME USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 X10 barh
Cold Bay 1          Cold Bay             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bay1
Cold Bay 2          Cold Bay             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bay2
Saginaw             Saginaw              MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bayr
bdos                BDOS                                CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bdos
Buffalo             Buffalo              NY USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bfny
Billings 1          Billings             MN USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bil1
Biorka Island 1     Biorka Island        AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bis1
Bakersfield 1       Bakersfield          CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945E_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bkr1
Bakersfield 2       Bakersfield          CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945E_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bkr2
Brooksville         Brooksville          FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bkvl
Brighton            Brighton             MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 brig
Bartow              Bartow               FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- brtw
Brunswick 1         Brunswick            ME USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X09 X09 X08 X09 X09 X09 bru1
BSC Base            Bismarck             ND USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bsmk
Boothville-Venice H Boothville           LA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bvhs
Calumet Harbor      Chicago              IL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- calu
Castle Hayne        Castle Hayne         NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 casl
Casper              Casper               WY USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.00+GP  SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 casp
Cass City           Cass City            MI USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cass
Cape Canaveral 3    Cape Canaveral       FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ccv3
Cold Bay WAAS 7     Cold Bay             AK USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cdb7
Cheboygan 1         Cheboygan            MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chb1
Chester Cnty Coop   West Chester         PA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ches
Cape Hinchinbrook 3 Cape Hinchinbrook    AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chi3
Charlotte           Charlotte            NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X07 X10 X10 X10 X10 chme
Chico 1             Chico                CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 cho1
Clark 1             Clark                SD USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 clk1
Marine City Airport Marine City          MI USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- clre
Cape Mendocino 1    Mendocino            CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cme1
cnmr                Saipan                  Saipan      CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP  UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cnmr
Cocoa               Cocoa                FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- coko
Columbia            Columbia             SC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cola
Columbus            Columbus             OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 colb
Conover NC Base Sta Conover              NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X07 X10 X10 X10 cono
Corbin              Corbin               VA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 corb
Scottsdale          Scottsdale           AZ USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cosa
City of Tucson 1    Tucson               AZ USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cot1
City of Tucson 2    Tucson               AZ USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cot2
Chesapeak Light Oce Chesapeake Light     VA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       --- --- --- --- --- --- --- covx
Punta               Punta Gorda          FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- crlt
Defiance            Defiance             OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 defi
Detroit 1           Detroit              MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 det1
DeFuniak Springs    DeFuniak Springs     FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- dfnk
Dover               Dover                DE USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 dnrc
Dobson              Dobson               NC USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- dobs
Driver 1            Driver               VA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 drv1
USACE Field Researc Kitty Hawk           NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       --- --- --- --- --- --- --- duck
Dunnellon           Dunnellon            FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- dunn
East Dock           Prudhoe Bay          AK USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- edoc
Santa Elena         Santa Elen              Guatemala   CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     UNAV --- --- --- --- X07 --- --- elen
English Turn 1      English Turn         LA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 eng1
East Port Elementar Eastport             ME USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     UNAV --- --- --- --- --- --- --- eprt
Erlanger            Erlander             KY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 erla
Fayetteville        Fayetteville         NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM23903.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fayr
Florence Darlington Darlington           SC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fdtc
Myers               Ft. Myers            FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- fmyr
Freeport            Freeport             OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     UNAV --- --- --- --- --- --- --- freo
Franklin            Franklin             NC USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- frkn
Fort Gratiot        Fort Gratiot         MI USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- frtg
Flagstaff 1         Flagstaff            AZ USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fst1
Fort Stevens 1      Fort Stevens         OR USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fts1
GACC                Evans                GA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- gacc
Gaithersburg        Gaithersburg         MD USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gait
Galbraith           Cincinnati           OH USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT303        LEIC X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 galb
Gallipolis          Gallipolis           OH USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- galp
Garfield Heights    Garfield Heights     OH USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- garf
gast                Gastonia             NC USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- gast
Gloucester Point, S Gloucester Point     VA USA         CORS    ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 glpt
Gainesville         Gainesville          FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- gnvl
Grand Rapids        Grand Rapids         MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 grar
Georgetown          Georgetown           OH USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- grtn
gts1                Harrisburg           PA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- gts1
Guatemala           Guatemala City          Guatemala   CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 guat
Gustavus 2          Gustavus             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gus2
Gustavus            Gustavus             OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     UNAV --- --- --- --- --- --- --- gust
GUUG                Guam                    Guam        CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        ASH701945E_M    UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 guug
Greenville Technica Greenville           SC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gvlt
Appleton 1          Appleton             WA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gwen
Hackelburg 1        Hackelburg           AL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hac1
Hackelburg 2        Hackelburg           AL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hac2
Hagerstown 1        Hagerstown           MD USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hag1
Hagerstown 2        Hagerstown           MD USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hag2
Hammond             Hammond              LA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hamm
Northampton         Northampton          MA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hamp
Haywood             Clyde                NC USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hayw
Harbor Beach        Harbor Beach         MI USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hbch
Hudson Falls 1      Hudson Falls         NY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hdf1
Hillsborough        Hillsborough         NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hilb
High Point          High Point           NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X09 --- --- --- hipt
Hawk Run 1          Hawk Run             PA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hrn1
Hearst              HRST                    Canada      CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hrst
Henry Ruff          Wayne                MI USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hruf
Hartsville 1        Hartsville           TN USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 htv1
Indiana University  Bloomington          IN USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 iuco
Juneau WAAS 1       Juneau               AK USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- jnu1
Jacksonville        Jacksonville         FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- jxvl
Kansas City 1       Perry                KS USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kan1
Kenai 1             Kenai                AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ken1
Upper Keweenaw 1    Upper Keweenaw       MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kew1
Kingman             Kingman              AZ USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- king
Lafayette           Lafayette            LA USA         CORS    ASHTECH UZ-12       TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kjun
Kingston            KNGS                    Canada      CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kngs
Kensington, 1       Kensington           SC USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kns1
Kensington 2        Kensington           SC USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kns2
Kenton              Kenton               OH USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kntn
Kodiak 1            Kodiak               AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 kod1
Kokole Point 1      Kokole Point         HI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kok1
Kissimmee           Kissimmee            FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ksme
Key West            Key West             FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kwst
Key West 1          Key West Naval Air S FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kyw1
Lamont Earth Observ Palisades            NY USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lamt
Lansing             Lansing              MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lans
Lake County DT      Libertyville         IL USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lcdt
Ledbetter           Ledbetter            TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ldbt
Lebanon             Lebanon              OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 leba
Level Island 1      Level Island         AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lev1
Lake Houston        Houston              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lkhu
Lumcon              Cocodrie             LA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lmcn
Lincoln 1           Lincoln              CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945E_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lnc1
Lincoln 2           Lincoln              CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945E_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lnc2
Louisville 1        Taylorsville         KY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lou1
Lisbon              Lisbon               OH USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lsbn
Alexandria          Alexandria           LA UA          CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lsua
Las Vegas Valley Wa Las Vegas            NV USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM41249.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 --- lvwd
Lycoming            Williamsport         PA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lyco
Managua             Managua                 Nicaragua   CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X03 X03 X10 X10 X09 X03 X04 mana
Marion              Marion               NC USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mari
Mac Dill 1          Mac Dill AFB         FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mcd1
Macon 1             Macon                GA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 mcn1
McNeese State Unive Lake Charles         LA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mcne
McConnelsville      McConnelsville       OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mcon
Memphis 2           French Bayou         AR USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mem2
Auburn Hills        Auburn Hills         MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 metr
Miami 3             Miami                FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mia3
Milwaukee 1         Milwaukee            WI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mil1
Mio                 Mio                  MI USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mio1
Millers Ferry 1     Millers Ferry        AL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mlf1
LeSueur             LeSueur              MN USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mnls
Mobile Point 1      Mobile               AL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 mob1
Moriches 1          Moriches             NY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mor1
Mt. Pleasant        Mt. Pleasant         MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mple
Apalachicola        Apalachicola         FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mrkb
MSOL                Missoula             MT USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- msol
Marathon            Marathon             FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mthn
MiamiTNT            Miami (TNT)          FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mtnt
Mt. Vernon          Mt. Vernon           OH USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mtvr
Myton 1             Myton                UT USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 myt1
Naples              Naples               FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- napl
New Bern 2          New Bern             NC USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nbr2
I77 Welcome Center  Charlotte            NC USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- nc77
Burlington          Burlington           NC USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ncbu
Concord             Concord              NC USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ncco
Monroe              Monroe               NC USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ncmr
NEDR                Lincoln              NE USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- nedr
Northeast 2250 CORS Houston              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 netp
Fallon Naval Air St Fallon               NV USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nfln
NJGC                Gloucester County    NJ USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- njgc
New Jersey Institut Newark               NJ USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT303        LEIC X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nji2
Santa Fe            Santa Fe             NM USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- nmsf
Cadillac            Cadillac             MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 nor1
Gaylord             Gaylord              MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nor2
Alpena              Alpena               MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nor3
Naval Station Newpo Newport              RI USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 npri
Bermuda             NVBR                 NV USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- nvbr
Carlton Square      NVCS                 NV USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- nvcs
AMSWTF              NVLK                 NV USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- nvlk
Tropicana           NVTR                 NV USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- nvtr
Rochester Ops Ctr   Rochester            NY USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- nymc
Ada                 Ada                  OK USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- okad
OKAN                Antlers              OK USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- okan
Okeechobee          Okeechobee           FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- okcb
Clinton             Clinton              OK USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- okcl
OKDT                Oklahoma City        OK USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- okdt
Smiths Creek        Smiths Creek         MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X09 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 okee
Heavner             Heavner              OK USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- okhv
Lawton              Lawton               OK USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- oklw
OKMU                Muskogee             OK USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- okmu
Tecumseh            Tecumseh             OK USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- okte
OKTU                Tulsa                OK USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- oktu
Omaha 1             Pisgah               IA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 omh1
Ormond              Ormond Beach         FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ormd
Pahoa 1             Pahoa                HI USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pah1
PAPT                Oakland              PA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- papt
Warminster          Warminster           PA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- parl
Parry Sound         PARY                    Canada      CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pary
Prudhoe Bay 2       Prudhoe Bay          AK USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00          X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 pboc
Pickford 1          Pickford             MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pck1
Pensacola           Pensacola            FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pcla
Pittsburgh          Pittsburgh           PA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 pit1
Pittsboro           Pittsboro            NC USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pitt
Piketon             Piketon              OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X08 X10 X10 pktn
Point Loma 3        Point Loma           CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 plo3
Polson 1            Polson               MN USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pls1
Talatka             Talatka              FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pltk
Penobscot 1         Penobscot            ME USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pnb1
Panama City         Panama City          FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pncy
Pine River 1        Pine River           MN USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pnr1
Portsmouth 4        New Castle           NH USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- por4
Potato Point 3      Potato Point         AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pot3
Perry               Perry                FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- prry
Paul Smiths College Paul Smiths          NY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 psc1
Pellissippi State   Knoxville            TN USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pscc
Penn State          State College        PA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 psu1
Point Iroquois      Point Iroquois       MI USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ptir
Pueblo 1            Pueblo               CO USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945E_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pub1
Carbon County Court Price                UT USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X08 X03 X10 X10 X10 puc1
Puerto Rico 2       Isabella             PR USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pur2
Puerto Rico 3       Isabella             PR USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pur3
St. Catherines      PWEL                    Canada      CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pwel
Raleigh             Raleigh              NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 ralr
Reedy Point 1       Reedy Point          DE USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 red1
Richmond 1          Richmond             VA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ric1
Rock Island 1       Teeds Grove          IA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ris1
Homestead           Homestead            FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- rmnd
Rossport            ROSS                    Canada      CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ross
Robinson Point 1    Robinson Point       WA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rpt1
Saginaw 1           Saginaw Bay          MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sag1
Sallisaw 1          Sallisaw             OK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sal1
Strawberry Ski Lift Ogden                UT USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sasu
Savannah 1          Savannah Beach       GA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sav1
York                York                 SC USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- scyc
Eros Data Center    Souix Falls          SD USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sdsf
Sandy Hook 1        Sandy Hook           NJ USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 shk1
SIBY                Wayne County         MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X08 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 siby
Sidney              Sidney               OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- sidn
Sicily Island       Sicily Island        LA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sihs
Salt Lake City      Salt Lake City       UT USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 slcu
Sanford             Sanford              NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 snfd
Kalamazoo           Kalamazoo            MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 sowr
Spokane 1           Spokane              WA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 spn1
Salt River Project  Tolleson             AZ USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X08 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 srp1
Sturgeon Bay 1      Sturgeon Bay         WI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stb1
Stocker Ohio Univer Athens               OH USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700718B           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stkr
St Louis 3          Summerfield          IL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stl3
St Louis 4          Summerfield          IL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- stl4
St Paul 1           Alma                 WI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stp1
Summerfield 1       Summerfield          TX USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sum1
Summerfield 2       Summerfield          TX USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sum2
L'Anse              L'Anse               MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sup1
Escanaba            Escanaba             MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X00 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sup2
Newberry            Newberry             MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 sup3
Tallahassee         Tallahassee          FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- talh
Tallulah            Tallulah             LA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- tall
Tiffin              Tiffin               OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tiff
Toledo              Toledo               OH USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- tldo
Table Mountain Grav Table Mountain       CO USA         CORS    ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tmgo
The Surveyors Excha Anchorage            AK USA         CORS    LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tsea
Amarillo RRP        Amarillo             TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txam
San Antonio RRP     San Antonio          TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txan
Arlington RRP       Arlington            TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txar
Austin RRP          Austin               TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txau
Beaumont RRP        Beaumont             TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txbm
Corpus Chrisit RRP  Corpus Christi       TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txcc
Dallas              Dallas               TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txda
Denton              Denton               TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txde
El Paso 3           El Paso              TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txel
Ellis               Ellis                TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txes
Houston RRP         Houston              TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txhu
Kaufman             Kaufman              TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txka
Laredo RRP          Laredo                  USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txlr
Lubbock RRP         Lubbock              TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txlu
Navarro             Navarro              TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txna
Odessa RRP          Odessa               TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txod
PHR RRP             Pharr                TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txpr
Wichita Falls RRP2  Wichita Falls        TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txwf
University of Illin Urbana               IL USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 uiuc
Jackson             Jackson              MI USA         CORS    LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 univ
Upolu Point 1       Upolu Point          HI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 upo1
University of Pitts Titusville           PA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM23903.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 uptc
University of VA Fa Fan Mountain         VA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     ASH701945E_M    UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 uvfm
Vandenberg AFB 1    Vandenberg           CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 van1
Melton Estes        Staunton             VA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- vast
Vermont Capital     Montpelier           VT USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vcap
Vicksburg 1         Vicksburg            MS USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vic1
Virginia Institute  Wachapreague         VA USA         CORS    ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- vims
Washington          Washington           NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wasr
Whidbey Island 1    Whidbey Island       WA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 whd1
Whitney 1           Whitney              NE USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 whn1
Wilkes Barre        Pittsburgh           PA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wil1
Wisconsin Point 1   Wisconsin Point      WI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wis1
Wooster             Wooster              OH USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 woos
Cross City          Cross City           FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- xcty
York                York                 PA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- york
Youngstown 1        Youngstown           NY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 you1
Zephyrhills         Zephyrhills          FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zefr
Fort Worth WAAS 1   Fort Worth           TX USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zfw1
Jacksonville WAAS 1 Jacksonville         FL USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zjx1
Oakland WAAS 1      Oakland              CA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zoa1
Oakland WAAS 2      Oakland              CA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zoa2
Seattle WAAS 1      Seattle              WA USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zse1
Aztec               Aztec                NM USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 azcn
Bartlett            Bartlett             NH USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X06 --- X10 barn
Blacksburg          Blacksburg           VA USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X04 X10 blkv
Bloomfield          Bloomfield           MO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 blmm
Blue River          Blue River           WI USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 blrw
Central             Central              AK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cena
Conway              Conway               MO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cnwm
Dequeen             Dequeen              AR USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM14532.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dqua
Boulder             Boulder              CO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dsrc
Fairbury            Fairbury             NE USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fbyn
Granada             Granada              CO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gdac
Glenallen           Glennallen           AK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gnaa
Hillsboro           Hillsboro            KS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hbrk
Haskell             Morris               OK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hklo
Haviland            Haviland             KS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hvlk
Jayton              Jayton               TX USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 jtnt
Lamont              Lamont               OK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lmno
Lathrop             Lathrop              MO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lthm
Medicine Bow        Medicine Bow         WY USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mbww
Merriman            Merriman             NE USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mrrn
Stennis             Stennis Space Center MS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ndbc
Neodesha(2)         Cherryvale           KS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nds1
Neligh              Neligh               NE USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nlgn
Okolona             Okolona              MS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 okom
Palestine           Palestine            TX USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 patt
Platteville         Platteville          CO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pltc
Purcell             Purcell              OK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 prco
McCook              McCook               NE USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rwdn
Seattle Weather     Seattle              WA USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 seaw
Slater              Slater               IA USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 slai
Syracuse            Syracuse             NY USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sycn
Tucumcari           Tucumcari            NM USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tcun
Talkeetna           Talkeetna            AK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tlka
Vici                Vici                 OK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM23903.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vcio
Wood Lake           Wood Lake            MN USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wdlm
Wolcott             Wolcott              IN USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wlci
Winchester          Winchester           IL USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wnci
Winnfield           Winnfield            LA USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wnfl
White Sands         White Sands          NM USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM23903.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X06 --- --- wsmn
Algonquin           Algonquin Park          Canada      IGS     AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X04 X10 X10 X10 X10 algo
Alert               Alert (Ellesmere Isl    Canada      IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X09 X09 X09 X10 alrt
Alternate Master Cl Colorado Springs     CO USA         IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 amc2
Arequipa Laser Stat Arequipa                Peru        IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- areq
Ascension Island    Ascension Island        Ascension I IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- asc1
Bahrain GPS Station Manama                  Bahrain     IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bahr
BAKOSURTANAL        Cibinong                Indonesia   IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bako
Bangalore           Bangalore               India       IGS     AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X07 X08 X07 X10 X10 X10 X10 ban2
The Satellite Geode BEIJING                 P.R.C.      IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    DOME X10 X10 X10 --- X10 X10 X10 bjfs
Borowa Gora         Borowa Gora             Poland      IGS     JPS E_GGD           ASH701945C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bogi
Bogota, Colombia    Bogota                  Colombia    IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bogt
Brasilia            Brasilia                Brazil      IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 braz
Brewster VLBA       Brewster             WA USA         IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- X10 brew
Bermuda             Bermuda                 Bermuda     IGS     TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 brmu
Gatineau            Gatineau                Canada      IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cags
CAGLIARI            CAPOTERRA               ITALY       IGS     JPS E_GGD           JPSREGANT_DD_E  NONE X10 X10 X10 X08 X10 X10 X10 cagz
Churchill           Churchill               Canada      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- chur
Concepcion - TIGO   Concepcion              Chile       IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_DD_E  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 conz
Cordoba             Cordoba                 Argentina   IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cord
St. Croix VLBA      Christiansted           U.S. Virgin IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cro1
TAEJON              Taejon                  South Korea IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     DOME --- --- --- --- X10 X10 X10 daej
Darwin AU014        Darwin                  Australia   IGS     JPS LEGACY          ASH700936D_M    NONE --- --- --- X09 X10 X10 X10 darr
Davis               Davis                   Antarctica  IGS     ASHTECH Z18         AOAD/M_T        DOME X08 X06 X05 X04 X04 X02 X00 davr
Diego Garcia Island Diego Garcia Island     U.K. Territ IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945E_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dgar
Delft               Delft                   Netherlands IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_DD_E  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 dlft
Dresden             Dresden                 Germany     IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_SD_E  NONE X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 drej
DWH1                Woodinville          WA USA         IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_DD_E  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dwh1
Easter Island Laser Easter Island           Chile       IGS     AOA SNR-8100 ACT    AOAD/M_T        JPLA --- --- --- --- --- --- --- eisl
Gilmore Creek Obser Fairbanks            AK USA         IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fair
Frankfurt / Main    Frankfurt / Main        Germany     IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_SD_E  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ffmj
Fortaleza           Eusebio, Fortaleza      Brazil      IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- X10 X10 X10 X10 fort
Galapagos Permanent Puerto Ayora            Ecuador     IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 glps
GUTS Maspalomas     Maspalomas              Spain       IGS                         TRM33429.20+GP  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gmas
GGAO (Greenbelt)    Greenbelt            MD USA         IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gode
Gough Island        Gough Island            dependent t IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 goug
USGS Guam Observato Dededo                  Guam        IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- guam
GPS station,        URUMQI                  CHINA       IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M         X10 --- --- --- --- --- --- guao
Halat Ammar         Halat Ammar             Saudi Arabi IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- haly
Hartebeesthoek      Pretoria                Republic of IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 harb
Harvest Oil Platfor Vandenberg AFB       CA USA         IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- harv
Helgoland Island /  Helgoland Island        Germany     IGS     JPS LEGACY          ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 helj
Horn Point Envirome Cambridge            MD USA         IGS     LEICA RS500         ASH700936E      SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hnpt
Holman              Holman (Victoria Isl    Canada      IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 holm
Hartebeesthoek RAO  Krugersdorp             South Afric IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hrao
Huegelheim          Huegelheim              Germany     IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_SD_E  NONE X10 X10 X10 X08 X09 X10 X10 hueg
National Geophysica Hyderabad (located i    INDIA       IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SNOW --- X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- hyde
Indian Institute of Bangalore               India       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 iisc
Inuvik              Inuvik                  Canada      IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X02 X10 X10 X10 invk
Irkutsk             Irkutsk                 RUSSIA      IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_SD_E  NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- irkj
IRKUTSK             Irkutsk                 Russia      IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 irkm
Irkutsk             Irkutsk                 Russia      IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 irkt
Kellyville (Kangerl Kangerlussuaq           Greenland   IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    NONE X05 X06 X06 X10 X09 X07 X08 kely
Kerguelen Islands   Port aux Francais       Kerguelen I IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kerg
Koganei Time Transf Koganei                 Japan       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kgn0
Koganei KSP GPS sit KOGANEI                 Japan       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kgni
Khabarovsk          Khabarovsk              RUSSIA      IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_SD_E  NONE X10 X09 X09 X09 X09 X10 X10 khaj
Kitab, Uzbekistan   Kitab                   Uzbekistan  IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X09 X09 X10 X10 X09 X09 X09 kit3
Kodiak              Kodiak               AK USA         IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kodk
Kokee Park Geophysi Kokee Park, Waimea,  HI USA         IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kokb
Kourou              Kourou                  French Guya IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kour
Kashima KSP GPS sit KASHIMA                 Japan       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E      SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- ksmv
Kransnoyarsk        Krasnoyarsk             Russia      IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kstu
Kunming             Kunming                 China       IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kunm
University of Techn Lae                     Papua New G IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE X10 X10 X09 --- --- X10 X10 lae1
Lebanese American U Jbeil (Byblos)          Lebanon     IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 laug
Leipzig             Leipzig                 Germany     IGS     JPS LEGACY          TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 leij
Lhasa / Tibet / Chi LHASA                   China       IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lhas
La Plata            La Plata                Argentina   IGS     AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X09 X06 X10 X10 lpgs
Madrid Deep Space T Robledo                 Spain       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mad2
Madrid Deep Space T Robledo                 Spain       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 madr
Malindi             Malindi                 Kenya       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X07 X10 mali
Maspalomas          Maspalomas              Spain       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mas1
Matera              MATERA                  ITALY       IGS     ASHTECH Z18                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mat1
Mbarara             Mbarara                 Uganda      IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mbar
McMurdo GPS Station Ross Island             Antarctica  IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mcm4
McDonald Observator Fort Davis           TX USA         IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mdo1
Mendeleevo          Mendeleevo              RUSSIA      IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_DD_E  NONE X07 X08 X07 X08 X07 X07 X07 mdvj
METSAHOVI           Kirkkonummi (40 km w    Finland     IGS     ASHTECH Z18         ASH701073.1     NONE X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 metz
Mykolaiv            Mykolaiv                Ukraine     IGS     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM41249.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mikl
Mizusawa            Mizusawa                Japan       IGS     AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mizu
Mauna Kea           Mauna Kea            HI USA         IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mkea
Morpeth             Morpeth                 England     IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 morp
Masuku              Franceville             Gabon       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE --- X03 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 msku
Mattersburg         Mattersburg             Austria     IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_DD_E  NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mtbg
Mitaka A Site       Mitaka                  Japan       IGS     ASHTECH Z18         ASH701073.1     SNOW X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mtka
Nain                Nain                    Canada      IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nain
Namas               Namas                   Saudi Arabi IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- nama
NISU antenna at NIS Boulder              CO USA         IGS     NOV EURO4-1.00-222  NOV600          NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nisu
N'KOLTANG (GABON)   Libreville              Gabon       IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- nklg
North Liberty VLBA  North Liberty        IA USA         IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nlib
New Norcia          New Norcia              Australia   IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nnor
Noto-Radioastronomy NOTO                    ITALY       IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 not1
NOUMEA              NOUMEA                  FRANCE      IGS     TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 noum
OTTAWA NRC          Ottawa                  Canada      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nrc1
Nanyang Technologic Singapore               Republic of IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ntus
Oberpfaffenhofen-KN Wessling                Germany     IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      3S-02-TSADM     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 obet
O'Higgins / Antarct O'Higgins               Antarctic P IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X06 --- --- --- --- --- ohi2
UNIVERSITY OF PADOV PADOVA                  ITALY       IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X06 pado
Perth               Perth                   Australia   IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pert
Petropavlovsk GSN S Petropavlovsk-Kamcha    Russian Fed IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- pets
Pietown VLBA Site   Pie Town             NM USA         IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pie1
Manila Observatory  Quezon City             Phillipines IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X09 X09 X09 X09 pimo
PRIDDIS             Calgary                 Canada      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 prds
Qaqortoq            Qaqortoq / Julianeha    Greenland(D IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945E_M    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- qaq1
QIKI                Qikiqtarjuaq            Canada      IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945E_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 qiki
Richardsbay         Richardsbay             South Afric IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- rbay
REDU                REDU                                IGS                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 redu
Resolute            Resolute (Cornwallis    Canada      IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 reso
La Reunion - Observ Le Tampon               France      IGS     ASHTECH Z18         ASH701073.3     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- reun
RIGA permanent GPS  Riga                    Latvia      IGS     AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 riga
Rio Grande          Rio Grande              Argentina   IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 riog
Sachs Harbour       Sachs Harbour (Banks    Canada      IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sach
Santiago Tracking S Santiago                Chile       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sant
Sassnitz            Sassnitz Island of R    Germany     IGS     JPS LEGACY          TPSCR3_GGD      CONE X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 sass
SCHEFFERVILLE-2     Schefferville           Canada      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sch2
Observatorio Geodin Santiago de Cuba        Cuba        IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X04 --- --- --- --- scub
Republic of Seychel La Misere               Seychelles  IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    DOME --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sey1
Shanghai Observator Sheshan                 China       IGS     ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_T        JPLA --- --- --- --- --- --- --- shao
Simonstown          Simonstown              South Afric IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- simo
Solomons Island     Solomons Island      MD USA         IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 --- X10 X10 X10 sol1
Solar Village       Solar Village           Saudi Arabi IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945E_M    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sola
SP Boras            Boras                   Sweden      IGS     JPS LEGACY          AOAD/M_T        OSOD X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 spt0
St. John's          St. John's              Canada      IGS     AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stjo
Stromlo             Canberra                Australia   IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_DD_E  NONE X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 str2
Lviv Polytechnic    Lviv                    Ukraine     IGS     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM41249.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sulp
Sutherland          Sutherland              South Afric IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 suth
Sutherland          Sutherland              South Afric IGS     AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sutm
GPS-station NGI/Suw Suwon-shi               South Korea IGS     TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 suwn
Sydney, National Me Sydney                  Australia   IGS     JPS E_GGD           ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sydn
Syowa               East Ongle Island       Antarctica  IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 syog
Hsinchu             Hsinchu                 Republic of IGS     LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tcms
TEHRAN              TEHRAN                  IRAN        IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945B_M    SNOW X07 X10 X05 X05 X10 X10 X06 tehn
Tahiti              Papeete                 Tahiti      IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945E_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 thti
THULE               THULE AIRBASE           DENMARK     IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701073.1     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 thu3
Tidbinbilla         Tidbinbilla             Australia   IGS     ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tid2
Tidbinbilla         Tidbinbilla             Australia   IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tidb
Titz / Jackerath    Titz                    Germany     IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_SD_E  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 titz
Toulouse            Toulouse                France      IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tlse
Hsinchu             Hsinchu                 Republic of IGS     AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tnml
Tsukuba ROGUE site  Tsukuba                 Japan       IGS     AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tskb
Taoyuan             Taoyuan                 Republic of IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 twtf
Ulaanbataar         Ulaanbataar             Mongolia    IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X07 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ulab
University of New B Fredericton             Canada      IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_DD_E  NONE X08 X08 X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 unb1
UNSA Salta          Salta                   Argentina   IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 unsa
Urumgi, People Repu Urumqi                  China       IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- X10 urum
U.S. Naval Observat Washington              USA         IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3                           --- --- --- --- --- --- --- usn1
U.S. Naval Observat Washington              USA         IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 usn3
U.S. Naval Academy  Annapolis            MD USA         IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 usna
U.S. Naval Observat Washington           DC USA         IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 usno
Usuda Deep Space Tr Usuda                   Japan       IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 usud
Vesleskarvet        Sanae                   Anarctica   IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X06 X07 X10 --- vesl
Warnemuende         Rostock-Warnemuende     Germany     IGS     JPS LEGACY          TPSCR3_GGD      CONE X09 X09 X09 X10 X09 X09 X09 warn
WESTFORD            Westford             MA USA         IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wes2
Westerbork Synthesi Westerbork              The Netherl IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T        DUTD X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wsrt
Wettzell / Germany  Koetzting               Germany     IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_SD_E  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wtzj
Wettzell / Germany  Koetzting               Germany     IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wtzt
Wettzell / Germany  Koetzting               Germany     IGS     JPS LEGACY          ASH701073.1     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wtzz
WUHAN               Wuhan City              P.R. China  IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E      SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wuhn
Yellowknife         Yellowknife             Canada      IGS     AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 yell
Yamoussoukro Tracki Yamoussoukro            Cote d'Ivor IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ykro
Lusaka, Zambia      Lusaka                  Zambia      IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zamb
Zimmerwald GPS87E   Zimmerwald              Switzerland IGS     JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_SD_E  NONE X09 X09 X09 X09 X10 X10 X09 zimj
Zimmerwald GPS97    Zimmerwald              Switzerland IGS     ASHTECH Z18         ASH701073.1     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X02 X03 X10 zimz
Astronomical Observ Zwenigorod              Russia      IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 zwe2
A Coruna            A Coruna                Spain       EUREF   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 acor
Alicante            Alicante                Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 alac
Ankara / Turkey     Ankara                  Turkey      EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- ankr
L'Aquila            L'AQUILA                ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X08 X06 X10 X10 X10 aqui
Bellmunt            Bellmunt de Segarra     Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bell
Borowa Gora         Borowa Gora 40 km to    Poland      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bogo
BOROWIEC            Boroweic                Poland      EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bor1
Brest               Brest                   France      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 brst
Brussels            Brussels                Belgium     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 brus
Bucuresti / Romania Bucuresti  (Bucarest    Romania     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bucu
Bolzano             Bolzano - Bozen         Italy       EUREF   LEICA GRX1200       LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bzrg
Cagliari - Astronom Cagliari                Italy       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cagl
Camerino - Rocca Di CAMERINO -Rocca Di V    ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 came
CASCAIS             CASCAIS                 PORTUGAL    EUREF   LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X06 --- --- casc
Cap de Creus        Cadaques                Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM41249.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 creu
Dentergem           Dentergem               Belgium     EUREF   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dent
Dourbes             Dourbes                 Belgium     EUREF   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dour
Dresden             Dresden                 Germany     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE --- --- X06 X10 X10 X10 X10 dres
Ebre                Roquetes                Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ebre
Escornacrabes       Naut Aran               Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     DOME --- X09 --- --- X09 X10 X10 esco
Euskirchen          Euskirchen              Germany     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 eusk
Genova - Istituto I GENOVA                  ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 geno
Kiev/Golosiiv       Kiev                    Ukraine     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 glsv
Pecny, Ondrejov / C Ondrejov                Czech Repub EUREF   ASHTECH Z18         ASH701946.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 gope
Observatoire de Cal Caussols                France      EUREF   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945E_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gras
Graz-Lustbuehel     Graz                    Austria     EUREF   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 graz
Helgoland Island /  Helgoland Island        Germany     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 helg
Herstmonceux        Hailsham                England     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E      NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hers
Hafelekar-Innsbruck Innsbruck               Austria     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     GRAZ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hflk
Hohenbuenstorf      Hohenbuenstorf, Esch    Germany     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hobu
Hoefn / Iceland     Hoefn                   Iceland     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hofn
Istanbul / Turkey   Istanbul                Turkey      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ista
Joensuu permanent G Joensuu                 Finland     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 joen
JOZEFOSLAW          Jozefoslaw              Poland      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 joze
Karlsruhe           Karlsruhe               Germany     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 karl
Kiruna              Kiruna                  Sweden      EUREF   JPS E_GGD           AOAD/M_T        OSOD X10 X09 X08 X09 X10 X09 X09 kir0
Kiruna              Kiruna                  Sweden      EUREF   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kiru
Kloppenheim         Kloppenheim / Frankf    Germany     EUREF   TRIMBLE NETRS       TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 klop
Kootwijk Observator Kootwijk                The Netherl EUREF   AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_B        DUTD X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- kosg
Kulusuk             Kulusuk Airport         Greenland ( EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kulu
LAMKOWKO            Olsztyn                 Poland      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936F_C    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lama
Lampedusa - Capitan LAMPEDUSA               ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X07 X10 X10 X10 lamp
Lhasa               Lhasa                   China       EUREF   JPS LEGACY          ASH701941.B     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lhaz
Llivia              Llivia                  Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lliv
Maartsbo            Maartsbo                Sweden      EUREF   JPS LEGACY          AOAD/M_T        OSOD X09 X09 X09 X09 X10 X10 X09 mar6
Matera              MATERA                  ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mate
Medicina(BO)        MEDICINA (BOLOGNA)      ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 medi
METSAHOVI           Kirkkonummi             Finland     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_B        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mets
Modra-Piesok        Modra-Piesok            Slovak Repu EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM14532.00     DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mopi
Nicosia-Athalassa   Nicosia                 Cyprus      EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- X08 X10 --- --- --- nico
Novara Comune Largo Novara                  ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 nova
Teddington          Teddington              United King EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 npld
Novosibirsk         Novosibirsk             Russia      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.00+GP  DOME X10 X10 --- --- --- --- --- nvsk
Ny-Alesund          Ny-Alesund              Norway      EUREF   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   ASH701073.1     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nya1
Ny-Alesund          Ny-Alesund              Norway      EUREF   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_B        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nyal
Oberpfaffenhofen    Oberpfaffenhofen        Germany     EUREF   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 obe2
ONSALA              ONSALA                  SWEDEN      EUREF   JPS LEGACY          AOAD/M_B        OSOD X10 X09 X09 X09 X10 X10 X09 onsa
Ohrid / Macedonia   Ohrid                   Macedonia   EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 orid
Ponta Delgada       Ponta Delgada           PORTUGAL    EUREF   LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X06 --- --- pdel
FOMI Satellite Geod Penc                    Hungary     EUREF   TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 penc
Pfaender/Moos/Brege Bregenz                 Austria     EUREF   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    GRAZ X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pfan
Poltava             Poltava                 Ukraine     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 polv
Potsdam, GeoForschu Potsdam                 Germany     EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pots
Prato - P.I.N. Cent Prato                   ITALY       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 prat
Braunschweig        Braunschweig            Germany     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E      SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ptbb
Reykjavik / Iceland Reykjavik               Iceland     EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X06 reyk
Reykjavik           Reykjavik               Iceland     EUREF   JPS LEGACY          ASH701073.1     SNOW X09 X09 X08 X09 X09 X09 X08 reyz
Salzburg/Gaisberg   Salzburg                Austria     EUREF   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    GRAZ X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sbgz
San Fernando        San Fernando (Cadiz)    Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sfer
Saint Jean des Vign Saint Jean des Vigne    France      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- sjdv
SODANKYLA permanent Sodankyla               Finland     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        DUTD X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 soda
Sofia / Bulgaria    Sofia                   Bulgaria    EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sofi
Sarajevo/University Sarajevo                Bosnia/Herc EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- srjv
STPO                St.Poelten              Austria     EUREF                                            --- --- --- --- --- --- --- stpo
Svetloe             Svetloe                 Russia      EUREF   LEICA SR520         LEIAT504        LEIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 svtl
TORINO              Torino                  Italy       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tori
Trabzon / Turkey    Trabzon                 Turkey      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 trab
Tromsoe             Tromsoe                 Norway      EUREF   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tro1
Tromsoe             Tromsoe                 Norway      EUREF   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_B        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 trom
UNIVERSITY OF PERUG PERUGIA                 ITALY       EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 unpg
Uzhgorod            Uzhgorod                Ukraine     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X04 --- uzhl
VAASA permanent GPS Vaasa                   Finland     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vaas
Venezia             Venezia                 Italy       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vene
Vilhelmina          Vilhelmina              Sweden      EUREF   JPS LEGACY          AOAD/M_T        OSOD X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 vil0
Villafranca         Villafranca             Spain       EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vill
Visby               Visby                   Sweden      EUREF   ASHTECH Z18         AOAD/M_T        OSOD --- --- --- --- --- --- --- vis0
Vilnius             Vilnius                 Lithuania   EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vlns
WROCLAW             WROCLAW                 POLAND      EUREF   ASHTECH Z18         ASH701073.3     SNOW X10 X10 X04 X03 X10 X10 X10 wroc
Wettzell / Germany  Koetzting               Germany     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wtza
Wettzell / Germany  Koetzting               Germany     EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wtzr
Yebes               Yebes                   Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 yebe
Zelenchukskaya / Ru Zelenchukskaya          Russia      EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zeck
Zimmerwald L+T 88   Zimmerwald              Switzerland EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 zimm
Astronomical Observ Zwenigorod              Russia      EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zwen
Arti                Arti                    Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 artu
Bilibino            Bilibino                Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- bili
Seismic Station Mag Magadan                 Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- mag0
Obninsk/Moscow Seis Obninsk                 Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mobn
Complex Magnetic-Io Norilsk                 Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- nril
Institute of Volcan Petropavlovsk-Kamcha    Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- petp
Seismic Station Tix Tixi                    Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- tixi
Seismic Station Yak Yakutsk                 Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- yakt
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk   Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk       Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- yssk
Alice Springs AU012 Alice Springs           Australia   ARGN    ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 alic
Casey               Casey                   Antarctica  ARGN    ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cas1
Ceduna AU019        Ceduna                  Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 cedu
Cocos               Cocos (Keeling) Isla    Australia   ARGN    ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 coco
Darwin AU014        Darwin                  Australia   ARGN    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 darw
Davis               Davis                   Antarctica  ARGN    ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        DOME X08 X08 X08 X10 X10 X10 X10 dav1
Hobart AU016        Hobart                  Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hob2
Jabiru AU043        Jabiru                  Australia   ARGN    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 jab1
Karratha AU013      Karratha                Australia   ARGN    ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X08 X10 X10 karr
MacQuarie Island    MacQuarie Island, Su    Southern Oc ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mac1
Mawson              Mawson                  Antarctica  ARGN    ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 maw1
Melbourne Observato Melbourne               Australia   ARGN    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mobs
Stromlo             Canberra                Australia   ARGN    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 str1
Tidbinbilla (Canber (Near) Canberra         Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tid1
Townsville AU028    Cape Ferguson           Australia   ARGN    ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tow2
Yaragadee           Dongara                 Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 yar2
Binyamin Shmuter Me Haifa                   Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bshm
Ceasarya            Sdot-Yam                Israel      SOI-TAU TRIMBLE 5700        TRM29659.00     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 csar
Metzoki dragot      metzoki dragot          Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 drag
Eilat               Eilat                   Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      TPSCR4          NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 elat
Kibutz el-rom       Kibutz el-rom           Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 elro
Maale Gilboa        Maale Gilboa            Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SNOW X05 X06 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gilb
JERUSALEM           Jerusalem               Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 jslm
Kibutz Kabri        Kibutz Kabri            Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kabr
Katzrin             Katzrin                 Israel      SOI-TAU TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 katz
Kibutz Lahav        Kibutz Lahav            Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X08 X10 X10 X10 X10 lhav
Mitzpe Ramon        Mitzpe Ramon            Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ramo
Kibutz Cerem Shalom Kibutz Cerem Shalom     Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 slom
Tel Aviv            Tel Aviv                Israel      SOI-TAU LEICA RS500         LEIAT504             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tela
Cavallino           Cavallino               Italy       VENICE  LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cava
Forte San Felice -  Venice                  Italy       VENICE  LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sfel
Treporti            Venice                  Italy       VENICE                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 trep
Voltabarozzo        Venice                  Italy       VENICE  LEICA RS500         LEIAT504        SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 volt
Antuco              Los Angeles             Chile       PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- antc
Coronel Fontana     Caucete                 Argentina   PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cfag
Copiano             Copiano                 Chile       PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- copo
Faleolo Airport     Faleolo                 Samoa       PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- fale
Hilo Airport        Hilo                 HI USA         PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hilo
Honolulu Tide Gauge Honolulu             HI USA         PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hnlc
Lihue Aiport        Lihue, Kauai         HI USA         PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lhue
Maldives Tide Gauge Male Airport            Republic of PGF     LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504        LEIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mald
Manzanillo Tide Gau Manzanillo              Mexico      PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- manz
Haleakala, Maui     Haleakala, Maui      HI USA         PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 maui
Tucuman             Tucuman                 Argentina   PGF     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- tucu
Chumysh             Chumysh                 Kazakhstan  IVTAN   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chum
Poligan IVTAN 2     Bishkek                 Kyrghyzstan IVTAN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pol2
Selezaschita        Almaty                  Kazakstan   IVTAN   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sele
Sumkar              Khantau                 Kazahstan   IVTAN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00     DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sumk
Talas               Bishkek                 Kyrgyzstan  IVTAN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tala
SC00                Ellensburg           WA USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sc00
NMT Socorro         Socorro              NM USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X05 sc01
Friday Harbor       Friday Harbor        WA USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sc02
SC03                Ellensburg           WA USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        ASH701945B_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sc03
SG01 (EF13, Lamont) Billings             OK USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg01
OSU Main Campus     Columbus             OH USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg03
EF09, Ashton        Norman               OK USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg04
Florida Institute o Melbourne            FL USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg05
SUNY STony Brook -  Stony Brook          NY USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg06
Orono               Orono                ME USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg07
EF12, Pawhuska      Norman               OK USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg08
EF15, Ringwood      Norman               OK USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg09
EF11, Byron         Norman               OK USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg10
EF08, Coldwater     Norman               OK USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg11
EF01, Parned        Norman               OK USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg12
EF05, Halstead      Norman               OK USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg13
EF06, Towanda       Norman               OK USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg14
EF03, LeRoy         Norman               OK USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg15
EF07, Elk Falls     Norman               OK USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg16
EF24, Cyril         Norman               OK USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg18
EF22, Cordell       Norman               OK USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg19
EF19, El Reno       Norman               OK USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg20
UTEO                Teoloyucan              Mexico      SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg21
CHRL Cherry Lane Me West Lafayette       IN USA         SNG                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg23
MRS1                Nederland            CO USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg24
Grand Valley State  Allendale            MI USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg25
SNUGPS1             Seoul                   Korea       SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg26
brws                Fairbanks            AK USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg27
Storrs              Storrs               CT USA         SNG                                              --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sg29
TAMU1               College Station      TX USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg32
University of Oklah Norman               OK USA         SNG     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM33429.20+GP  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sg72
Whangaparaoa No 3   Whangaparaoa Peninsu    New Zealand GEONET  ASHTECH MICROZ      ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 auck
BLUF                BLUF                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bluf
Chatham Island      Waitangi                New Zealand GEONET  ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chat
Cape Campbell No. 2 CMBL                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cmbl
Conical Hill        Jacobs River            New Zealand GEONET  TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cncl
CORM                CORM                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 corm
DNVK                DNVK                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dnvk
DUNT                DUNT                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 --- --- --- --- --- dunt
GISB                GISB                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gisb
GLDB                GLDB                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gldb
GRAC                GRAC                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 grac
HAAS                HAAS                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 haas
HAMT                HAMT                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hamt
HAST                HAST                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hast
HIKB                HIKB                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hikb
HOKI                HOKI                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hoki
Hoophorn Spur       Mt Cook Village         New Zealand GEONET  TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 horn
KAIK                KAIK                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kaik
KAPT                KAPT                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kapt
Karangarua          Jacobs River            New Zealand GEONET  TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kara
LEXA                LEXA                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lexa
LKTA                LKTA                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lkta
LYTT                LYTT                                GEONET                                           X10 --- --- --- --- --- --- lytt
Mahoenui            MAHO                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 maho
MAST                MAST                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mast
Matawai             MATW                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 matw
MAVL                MAVL                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mavl
MQZG                MQZG                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mqzg
Mount John          Tekapo                  New Zealand GEONET  TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mtjo
Anette Plateau      Mt. Cook Village        New Zealand GEONET  TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nett
NLSN                NLSN                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nlsn
NPLY                NPLY                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nply
Otago University Su Dunedin                 New Zealand GEONET  TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ousd
PAEK                PAEK                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 paek
PARW                PARW                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 parw
Puketiti            PUKE                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 puke
Quarry              Jacobs River            New Zealand GEONET  TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 quar
Ripia               RIPA                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ripa
TAKL                TAKL                    New Zealand GEONET                                           --- --- --- --- --- --- --- takl
Takapari Road       TAKP                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 takp
Taupiri             TAUP                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 taup
TRNG                TRNG                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 trng
Far West            VGFW                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vgfw
Chateau Observatory VGOB                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vgob
VGWN                VGWN                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vgwn
WAIM                WAIM                                GEONET                                           --- --- --- --- --- --- --- waim
Waka Mara           Karangarua              New Zealand GEONET  TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 waka
WANG                WANG                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wang
WESG                WESG                    New Zealand GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wesg
WGTN                WGTN                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wgtn
WGTT                WGTT                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 X10 wgtt
WHNG                WHNG                                GEONET                                           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 whng
Crimean Astrophysic Simeiz                  Ukraine     MGN     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 crao
Ifrane              Ifrane                  Morocco     MGN     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ifrn
Mersin/Erdemli      Erdemli                 Turkey      MGN     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mers
Yerevan (National S Yerevan                 Republic of MGN     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nssp
Rabat, EMI          Rabat                   Morocco     MGN     ROGUE SNR-8000      TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rabt
Gebze / TURKEY      Gebze                   TURKEY      MGN     TRIMBLE 4700        TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tubi
DOAR                Dos Arroyos             Mexico      UNAM    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945E_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 doar
Yautepec            Yautepec                Mexico      UNAM    LEICA RS500         ASH700936E_C    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- yaig
Camp JT Robinson Ar Little Rock          AR USA         GAMA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cjtr
Crestview Middle Sc Covington            TN USA         GAMA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cvms
Hillcrest Elementar Troy                 TN USA         GAMA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hces
Minearal Area Commu Park Hills           MO USA         GAMA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- macc
Mississippi County  Charleston           MO USA         GAMA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mair
Pemiscot County R-I Caruthersville       MO USA         GAMA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mcty
Northwest Correctio Tiptonville          TN USA         GAMA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- nwcc
Water Treatment Pla Piggott              AR USA         GAMA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pigt
Delta Research Cent Portageville         MO USA         GAMA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ptgv
Reelfoot Lake Airpa Tiptonville          TN USA         GAMA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- rlap
U.S. Supply Handlin Steele               MO USA         GAMA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- stle
Amundsen/Scott      AMUN                    Antarctica  UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 amun
ASUB                ASUB                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- asub
BAIE CACS-ACP       BAIE COMEAU             CANADA      UNKNOWN AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 baie
BAKE CACS-ACP       BAKER LAKE              CANADA      UNKNOWN AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bake
BALD                BALD                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bald
Brasimone           Camugnano               Italy       UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bras
CHANGCHUN           CHANGCHUN               CHINA       UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    NONE X01 X10 X10 X06 X01 X10 X10 chan
Cachoeira Paulista  Cachoeira Paulista      Brazil      UNKNOWN ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- chpi
CRAR                CRAR                                UNKNOWN                                          X06 X06 X06 X08 X07 X07 X06 crar
Dakar; Universite C Dakar                   Senegal     UNKNOWN ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945E_M    NONE --- X08 X10 X10 --- X10 X10 daka
DET2                DET2                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- det2
ENG2                ENG2                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- eng2
EURK CACS-ACP       EUREKA                  CANADA      UNKNOWN AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 eurk
Evpatoria           Evpatoria               Ukraine     UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- evpa
Fredericton         Fredericton             Canada      UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 frdn
GDMA                GDMA                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- gdma
GJOV                GJOV                                UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gjov
GUTS Masda          Nakatane town           Japan       UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gmsd
GODZ                Greenbelt            MD USA         UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z18         AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X05 X10 X10 X10 godz
GOPM                GOPM                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- gopm
GRAB                GRAB                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- grab
Water Tower monumen Hailsham                England     UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z18         ASH701946.2     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hert
HIL1                HIL1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hil1
HLFX CACS-ACP       HALIFAX                 CANADA      UNKNOWN AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hlfx
HOER                HOER                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hoer
HTCC                HTCC                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- htcc
Hayden Valley, Wyom HVWY                 WY USA         UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hvwy
IDTD                IDTD                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- idtd
Torino              Torino                  Italy       UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ieng
IGD1                IGD1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- igd1
INGR                INGR                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ingr
Easter Island (Isla Easter Island           Chile       UNKNOWN ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945E_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ispa
JOZEFOSLAW          JOZEFOSLAW near WARS    POLAND      UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z18                              --- --- --- --- --- --- --- joz2
KAEP                KAEP                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kaep
Kaygabok Lava Flow  Luzon                   Phillipines UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kayt
KAZA                KAZA                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kaza
KHAR                KHAR                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- khar
Kourou              Kourou                  French Guya UNKNOWN JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_DD_E  NONE X09 X08 X08 X08 X09 X09 X09 kou1
KTPM                KTPM                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ktpm
KUUJ CACS-ACP       KUUJJUARAPIK            CANADA      UNKNOWN AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- X05 X10 X10 kuuj
LESV                LESV                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lesv
Marseille           Marseille               France      UNKNOWN ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945E_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mars
MDR3                MDR3                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mdr3
MDR4                MDR4                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mdr4
MIDV                MIDV                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- midv
MLCC                MLCC                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mlcc
NCPI                NCPI                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ncpi
NCRD                NCRD                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ncrd
NCSH                NCSH                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ncsh
NCWI                NCWI                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ncwi
NJTW                NJTW                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- njtw
Novosibirsk, SNIIM  Novosibirsk             RUSSIA      UNKNOWN JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_SD_E  NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- novj
NTZ1                NTZ1                                UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X06 X10 X10 X10 X10 ntz1
O'Higgins / Antarct O'Higgins               Antarctic P UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z18         ASH701941.B     SNOW X09 X05 --- X01 --- --- --- ohi3
Okmok South         Umnak Island         AK USA         UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- okso
Observatoire de Par Paris                   France      UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      3S-02-TSADM     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 opmt
OSPA                OSPA                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ospa
Dunedin             Dunedin                 New Zealand UNKNOWN AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ous2
Palmer Station      PALM                    Antarctica  UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 palm
PATSCHERKOFEL       Innsbruck               Austria     UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- patk
PICL CACS-ACP       PICKLE LAKE             CANADA      UNKNOWN AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 picl
Podgarnoe           PODG                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- podg
RTMN                RTMN                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- rtmn
SA05                SA05                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sa05
SA25                SA25                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sa25
SA30                SA30                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sa30
Sampali             Medan                   Indonesia   UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 samp
Barrier Glacier     N/A                  AK USA         UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- spbg
Capps Glacier       N/A                  AK USA         UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- spcg
Chakachatna River   N/A                  AK USA         UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 5700        TRM41249.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- spcr
Brisbane            BRISBANE                AUSTRALIA   UNKNOWN JPS LEGACY          JPSREGANT_SD_E       --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sunm
TASH                TASH                                UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tash
TEG1                TEG1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- teg1
TEOL                TEOL                                UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 teol
TERS                TERS                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ters
THU2                Thule Airbase           Greenland(D UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z18         ASH701073.1     SCIS X10 X10 X10 X00 X10 X10 X10 thu2
Tuktoyaktuk         Tuktoyaktuk             Canada      UNKNOWN ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945E_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tukt
Taal Volcano Statio Luzon                   Phillipines UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tvst
TXCO                TXCO                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txco
TXSA                TXSA                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txsa
TXTY                TXTY                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- txty
UNFE                FERRARA                 ITALY       UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z18         ASH701941.B     NONE X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 unfe
VALD CACS-ACP       VAL D'OR                CANADA      UNKNOWN AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vald
Vallo della Lucania Vallo della Lucania     Italy       UNKNOWN LEICA SR9500        LEIAT504             X06 X07 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 vluc
Wien                Wien                    Austria     UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- wien
AU053               Dongara                 Australia   UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z18         ASH701073.1     DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 yarr
Yibal Oman          Yibal                   Oman        UNKNOWN ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- yibl
YOU2                YOU2                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- you2
ZAB1                ZAB1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zab1
ZAB2                ZAB2                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zab2
ZAN1                ZAN1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zan1
ZAU1                ZAU1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zau1
ZBI1                ZBI1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zbi1
ZBW1                ZBW1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zbw1
ZDC1                ZDC1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zdc1
ZDV1                ZDV1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zdv1
ZHN1                ZHN1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zhn1
ZHU1                ZHU1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zhu1
ZKC1                ZKC1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zkc1
ZLA1                ZLA1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zla1
ZLC1                ZLC1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zlc1
ZMA1                ZMA1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zma1
ZME1                ZME1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zme1
ZMP1                ZMP1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zmp1
ZNY1                ZNY1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zny1
ZOB1                ZOB1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zob1
Zouf Plan           Cercivento              Italy       FREDNET ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH701945C_M    SCIT X09 X09 X09 X10 X10 X09 X09 zouf
ZSU1                ZSU1                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- zsu1
ZTL4                ZTL4                                UNKNOWN                                          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ztl4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Total Sites: 037: 1028; 038: 1029; 039: 1019; 040: 1021; 041: 1023; 042: 1018; 043: 1004;
Total Potential Sites: [1375]

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files only; X = RINEX files only.
[01-10] = Percentage (divided by 10) of a complete data file computed by a RINEX checking program.

Total Sites: daily count of sites on the SOPAC archive.

Total Potential Sites: total number of sites for which data from the past 1 year exist on the archive.

Data Networks:
AKDA         -- Alaska Deformation Array
               url: http://fairweather.giseis.alaska.edu/akda/
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
ARGN         -- Australian Regional GPS Network
               url: http://www.ga.gov.au/nmd/geodesy/argn/
               ftp: ftp://ftp.auslig.gov.au/gps/DDD
               email: 
BARD         -- Bay Area Regional Deformation GPS Network
               url: http://quake.geo.berkeley.edu/bard
               ftp: ftp://brkseis20.berkeley.edu/pub/gps/YYYY/YYYY.DDD
               email: 
BARGN        -- Basin and Range GPS Network
               url: http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/space_geodesy/BARGEN/
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
CALPAN       -- California Passive Network
               url: http://csrc.ucsd.edu
               ftp: ftp://garner.ucsd.edu
               email: 
CORS         -- Continuously Operating Reference Stations
               url: http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/cors-data.html
               ftp: ftp://cors.ngs.noaa.gov/cors/rinex/YYDDD
               email: 
EBRY         -- Eastern Basin Range Yellowstone
               url: http://www.mines.utah.edu/~rbsmith/RESEARCH/UUGPS.html
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
ERVA         -- Estaciones de Referencia GPS/GNSS de Valencia
               url: http://www.gva.es/icv
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
EUREF        -- European Reference Frame
               url: http://www.euref-iag.net
               ftp: ftp://omaftp.oma.be/dist/astro/euref/data/rinex
               email: 
FREDNET      -- Friuli Regional Deformation Network
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
FSL          -- Forecast Systems Laboratory
               url: http://www.fsl.noaa.gov/
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
GAMA         -- GPS Array for Mid-America
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
GEONET       -- GeoNet New Zealand
               url: http://www.geonet.org.nz
               ftp: ftp://ftp.geonet.org.nz
               email: 
IGS          -- International GPS Service for Geodynamics
               url: http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
               ftp: ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
               email: 
IVTAN        -- Institute for High Temperatures
               url: http://helios.gdirc.ru
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
MGN          -- Mediterranean GPS Network
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
NEDA         -- Northeast Eurasia Deformation Array
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
NGMN         -- Nepal Geodetic Monitoring Network
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
PANGA        -- Pacific Northwest Geodetic Array
               url: http://www.geodesy.cwu.edu
               ftp: ftp://ftp.geophys.washington.edu/pub/gps/RINEX/YYYY/DDD
               email: 
PBO          -- PBO GPS Network
               url: http://pbo.unavco.org
               ftp: http://archive.unavco.org
               email: 
PGF          -- Pacific GPS Facility
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
RGNA         -- Red Geodesica Nacional Activa
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
SCIGN        -- Southern California Integrated GPS Network
               url: http://reason.scign.org
               ftp: ftp://garner.ucsd.edu/pub/rinex/YYYY/DDD
               email: [email-masked]
SNG          -- SuomiNet Geodetic
               url: http://www.suominet.ucar.edu/
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
SOI-TAU-RJGC -- Survey of Israel / Tel Aviv University / Royal Jordanian Geographic Centre
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
SOPAC        -- Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center
               url: http://sopac.ucsd.edu
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
SUGAR        -- Sumatran GPS Array
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
UNAM         -- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
               url: http://tlacaelel.igeofcu.unam.mx/~vladimir/gpsred/gpsred.html
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
UNKNOWN      -- Unknown Affiliation
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
VENICE       -- Venezia Consorzio Nuova
               url: n/a
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
WCDA         -- Western Canada Deformation Array
               url: http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/wcda.htm
               ftp: n/a
               email: 
SGN/BRD      -- SCIGN / BARD (see above)

SOPAC also archives meteorological data [format: siteDDD0.YYm]