Subject: [IGSREPORT-1211] 9408 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 15:47:04 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Sep  8 15:47:04 PDT 1994      Message Number 1211
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9408 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                  August 1994

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  10,172
     Number of host accesses for products:               1,785
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     11,957
     Total number of distinct hosts:                       113
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      26

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          43,767 / 12.88 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        7,765 /  1.18 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  5,124 /  0.05 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               56,656 / 14.11 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]