Subject: [IGSREPORT-1210] 9407 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 15:46:48 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Sep  8 15:46:48 PDT 1994      Message Number 1210
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9407 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                  July 1994

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  10,258
     Number of host accesses for products:               1,099
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     11,357
     Total number of distinct hosts:                       118
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      25

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          40,706 / 12.00 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        6,526 /  1.00 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  2,311 /  0.02 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               49,543 / 13.02 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]