Subject: [IGSREPORT-1209] 9406 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 15:46:37 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Sep  8 15:46:37 PDT 1994      Message Number 1209
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9406 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                  June 1994

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  12,946
     Number of host accesses for products:                 529
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     13,475
     Total number of distinct hosts:                       128
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      31

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          37,295 / 11.88 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        4,628 /  0.70 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  1,794 /  0.02 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               43,717 / 12.60 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]