Subject: [IGSREPORT-1200] Wk 0762 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 1994 5:49:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Sep  7  5:49:53 PDT 1994      Message Number 1200
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0762 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-Sep-94)
                   GPS Week 0762/IGS Operational Week 33
             (August 14 thru 20, 1994; Days 94226 thru 94232)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0762]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07620-6.EPH      SP3     COD07627.ERP   COD07627.SUM     27-Aug-94
 EMR     EMR07620-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07627.ERP   EMR07627.SUM     23-Aug-94
 ESA     ESA07620-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07627.ERP   ESA07627.SUM     25-Aug-94
 GFZ     GFZ07620-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07627.ERP   GFZ07627.SUM     04-Sep-94
 IGS     IGS07620-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07627.ERP   IGS07627.SUM     01-Sep-94
 JPL     JPL07620-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07627.ERP   JPL07627.SUM     30-Aug-94
 NGS     NGS07620-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07627.ERP   NGS07620-6.SUM   30-Aug-94
 SIO     SIO07620-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07627.ERP   SIO07627.SUM     25-Aug-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.6 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]