Subject: [IGSREPORT-1190] Wk 0761 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 1994 6:26:37 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 30  6:26:37 PDT 1994      Message Number 1190
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0761 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 30-Aug-94)
                   GPS Week 0761/IGS Operational Week 32
             (August 07 thru 13, 1994; Days 94219 thru 94225)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0761]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07610-6.EPH      SP3     COD07617.ERP   COD07617.SUM     22-Aug-94
 EMR     EMR07610-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07617.ERP   EMR07617.SUM     16-Aug-94
 ESA     ESA07610-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07617.ERP   ESA07617.SUM     17-Aug-94
 GFZ     GFZ07610-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07617.ERP   GFZ07617.SUM     19-Aug-94
 IGS     IGS07610-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07617.ERP   IGS07617.SUM     24-Aug-94
 JPL     JPL07610-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07617.ERP   JPL07617.SUM     23-Aug-94
 NGS     NGS07610-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07617.ERP   NGS07610-6.SUM   18-Aug-94
 SIO     SIO07610-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07617.ERP   SIO07617.SUM     22-Aug-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]