Subject: [IGSREPORT-1180] Wk 0760 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 1994 12:23:39 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 23 12:23:39 PDT 1994      Message Number 1180
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0760 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-Aug-94)
                   GPS Week 0760/IGS Operational Week 32
              (July 31 thru August 06 1994; Days 94212 thru 94218)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0760]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07600-6.EPH      SP3     COD07607.ERP   COD07607.SUM     15-Aug-94
 EMR     EMR07600-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07607.ERP   EMR07607.SUM     09-Aug-94
 ESA     ESA07600-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07607.ERP   ESA07607.SUM     10-Aug-94
 GFZ     GFZ07600-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07607.ERP   GFZ07607.SUM     12-Aug-94
 IGS     IGS07600-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07607.ERP   IGS07607.SUM     17-Aug-94
 JPL     JPL07600-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07607.ERP   JPL07607.SUM     16-Aug-94
 NGS     NGS07600-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07607.ERP   NGS07600-6.SUM   12-Aug-94
 SIO     SIO07600-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07607.ERP   SIO07607.SUM     16-Aug-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]