Subject: [IGSREPORT-1163] Wk 0759 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 1994 5:43:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 16  5:43:28 PDT 1994      Message Number 1163
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0759 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 16-Aug-94)
                   GPS Week 0759/IGS Operational Week 30
              (July 24 thru 30 1994; Days 94205 thru 94211)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0759]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07590-6.EPH      SP3     COD07597.ERP   COD07597.SUM     09-Aug-94
 EMR     EMR07590-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07597.ERP   EMR07597.SUM     03-Aug-94
 ESA     ESA07590-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07597.ERP   ESA07597.SUM     04-Aug-94
 GFZ     GFZ07590-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07597.ERP   GFZ07597.SUM     09-Aug-94
 IGS     IGS07590-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07597.ERP   IGS07597.SUM     12-Aug-94
 JPL     JPL07590-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07597.ERP   JPL07597.SUM     10-Aug-94
 NGS     NGS07590-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07597.ERP   NGS07590-6.SUM   04-Aug-94
 SIO     SIO07590-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07597.ERP   SIO07597.SUM     12-Aug-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]