Subject: [IGSREPORT-116] IGN WEEKLY STATUS (week 679)
From: C. Daniel
Date: 29 JAN 1993 00:00:00

FROM    : C.DANIEL
SUBJECT : IGN WEEKLY STATUS (week 679)
--------------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 29-JAN-1993 08:16:29.28)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #679    10/1/1993 to 16/1/1993   days 10-16         

                              1    1    1    1    1    1    1         
                              0    1    2    3    4    5    6         
Center           Type                                                 
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X