Subject: [IGSREPORT-1149] Wk 0758 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 1994 5:34:52 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug  9  5:34:52 PDT 1994      Message Number 1149
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0758 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 09-Aug-94)
                   GPS Week 0758/IGS Operational Week 29
              (July 17 thru 23 1994; Days 94198 thru 94204)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0758]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07580-6.EPH      SP3     COD07587.ERP   COD07587.SUM     02-Aug-94
 EMR     EMR07580-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07587.ERP   EMR07587.SUM     28-Jul-94
 ESA     ESA07580-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07587.ERP   ESA07587.SUM     29-Jul-94
 GFZ     GFZ07580-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07587.ERP   GFZ07587.SUM     29-Jul-94
 IGS     IGS07580-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07587.ERP   IGS07587.SUM     03-Aug-94
 JPL     JPL07580-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07587.ERP   JPL07587.SUM     01-Aug-94
 NGS     NGS07580-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07587.ERP   NGS07580-6.SUM   29-Jul-94
 SIO     SIO07580-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07587.ERP   SIO07587.SUM     30-Jul-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]