Subject: [IGSREPORT-1140] Wk 0756 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 1994 8:29:26 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Fri Aug  5  8:29:26 PDT 1994      Message Number 1140
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0756 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 29-JUL-1994 08:21:26.00)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #756    3/7/1994 to 9/7/1994   days 184-190         

                              1    1    1    1    1    1    1         
                              8    8    8    8    8    8    9         
Center           Type         4    5    6    7    8    9    0         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]