Subject: [IGSREPORT-114] PGGA & GLOBAL TRACKING DATA
From: PGGA
Date: 28 JAN 1993 00:00:00

From:     PGGA
Subject:  PGGA & GLOBAL TRACKING DATA
-------------------------------------

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                             (IGS CORE STATIONS)
 GPS WEEK #680            JANUARY 17 - JANUARY 23        DOY 017 - DOY 023                      

                                                             Day Number
                                                         0  0  0  0  0  0  0
                            SIO   IGS  TYPE OF           1  1  1  2  2  2  2
SITE_NAME                   CODE  CODE RECEIVER          7  8  9  0  1  2  3 
--------                    ----  ---- --------       
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  jplm ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  piny ASHTECH P-CODE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  sio2 ASHTECH P-CODE    B  B
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  sio2 TRIMBLE P-CODE          B  B  B  B  B
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA      quin  quin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA  vndp  vndp ROGUE SNR-8                      B
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.  albh  albh ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Algonquin, Canada           algo  algo ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  fair ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  gold ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz, Austria               graz  graz ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  hart ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  hoba MINIMAC 2816AT    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  kokb ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  kosg ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kourou, Fr. Guyana          kour  kour ROGUE SNR-8c      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  madr ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mas Palomas, Canary Is.     masp  masp ROGUR SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy               mate  mate ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  mcmu ROGUE SNR-8       
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  mets ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  onsa ROGUE SNR-800     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pamatai, Tahiti             pama  pama ROGUE SNR-800     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Penticton, Canada           drao  drao ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pie Town, NM                pie1  pie1 ROGUR SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Richmond, FL, USA           rcm2  rcm2 ROGUE SNR-8                         B
Santiago, Chile             sant  sant ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Saint John's, Canada        stjo  stjo ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Taiwan, Tai-Shi             taiw  taiw ROGUE SNR-800        B  B  B  B  B  B
Tidbinbilla, Australia      ds42  tidb ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromso, Norway              trom  trom ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Usuda, Japan                usu3  usud ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  wett ROGUE SNR-800     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  yar1 ROGUE SNR-8                X  B  B  B
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  yell ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data are copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT, USUD, FAIR, YAR1, QUIN, KOKR
2. The following data are copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   MASP, ALBH, GRAZ, KOUR, TAS1, TSU1, PIE1
3. The following data are copied from NGS as raw data and Rinexed at SIO:
   ALGO,HART,HERS,KOSG,MATE,MCMU,METS,MOJ1,ONSA,STJO,PAMA,TAIW,TROM,WTZ1,YELL
4. The following data are copied from NGS as raw data:
   TAS1
5. The following data are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP
6. Problems with communicating to VNDP because of phone line problems 
   associated with recent storms in California.
7. Trimble P-code receiver at SIO2 since day 019

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM JPL:
   All data collected from JPL (see above) should be available 3 days after day of
observation.  Later data are retrieved when available. 

FROM NGS:
   All Rogue data collected from NGS are rinexed and made available within 3 days of
the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from NGS 
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex 
data is available within 4 days.

FROM CDDIS:
   All data collected from CDDIS should be available within 3 days of the day
of observation.