Subject: [IGSREPORT-1132] Wk 0757 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 1994 8:08:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug  2  8:08:17 PDT 1994      Message Number 1132
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0757 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 02-Aug-94)
                   GPS Week 0757/IGS Operational Week 28
              (July 10 thru 16 1994; Days 94191 thru 94197)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0757]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07570-6.EPH      SP3     COD07577.ERP   COD07577.SUM     25-Jul-94
 EMR     EMR07570-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07577.ERP   EMR07577.SUM     24-Jul-94
 ESA     ESA07570-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07577.ERP   ESA07577.SUM     26-Jul-94
 GFZ     GFZ07570-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07577.ERP   GFZ07577.SUM     22-Jul-94
 IGS     IGS07570-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07577.ERP   IGS07577.SUM     29-Jul-94
 JPL     JPL07570-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07577.ERP   JPL07577.SUM     22-Jul-94
 NGS     NGS07570-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07577.ERP   NGS07570-6.SUM   22-Jul-94
 SIO     SIO07570-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07577.ERP   SIO07577.SUM     27-Jul-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Carey Noll 301-286-9283)]