Subject: [IGSREPORT-112] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0680
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 28 JAN 1993 00:00:00

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0680
---------------------------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 28-Jan-93 07:01)
IGS Pilot Week 12/GPS Week 0680 (January 17 thru 23, 1993; Days 017 thru 023

                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0
                   Mon.                    1   1   1   2   2   2   2   No.
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      7   8   9   0   1   2   3  Sites
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Hobart             HOBA  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   -   -   -   -   X      1
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Scripps            SIO2  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Vandenberg         VNDP  Ashtech P-XII3    -   -   -   -   -   X   -      1
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   -   X   X   X   X      4
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SST   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Totals:              36  stations          32  33  33  34  34  34  33   233

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93008 thru 93024
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93025 and on
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products
           GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
           GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index