Subject: [IGSREPORT-1117] Wk 0756 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 12:51:34 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 26 12:51:34 PDT 1994      Message Number 1117
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0756 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 26-Jul-94)
                   GPS Week 0756/IGS Operational Week 27
              (July 03 thru 09 1994; Days 94184 thru 94190)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0756]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07560-6.EPH      SP3     COD07567.ERP   COD07567.SUM     19-Jul-94
 EMR     EMR07560-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07567.ERP   EMR07567.SUM     14-Jul-94
 ESA     ESA07560-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07567.ERP   ESA07567.SUM     19-Jul-94
 GFZ     GFZ07560-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07567.ERP   GFZ07567.SUM     19-Jul-94
 IGS     IGS07560-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07567.ERP   IGS07567.SUM     22-Jul-94
 JPL     JPL07560-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07567.ERP   JPL07567.SUM     14-Jul-94
 NGS     NGS07560-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07567.ERP   NGS07560-6.SUM   14-Jul-94
 SIO     SIO07560-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07567.ERP   SIO07567.SUM     21-Jul-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Carey Noll 301-286-9283)]