Subject: [IGSREPORT-1100] Wk 0755 CDDIS Products Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 10:46:55 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 19 10:46:55 PDT 1994      Message Number 1100
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0755 CDDIS Products Holdings 

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 19-Jul-94)
                              GPS Week 0755
            (June 26 thru July 02, 1994; Days 94177 thru 94183)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0755]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07550-6.EPH      SP3     COD07557.ERP   COD07557.SUM     12-Jul-94
 EMR     EMR07550-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07557.ERP   EMR07557.SUM     08-Jul-94
 ESA     ESA07550-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07557.ERP   ESA07557.SUM     15-Jul-94
 GFZ     GFZ07550-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07557.ERP   GFZ07557.SUM     09-Jul-94
 IGS     IGS07550-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07557.ERP   IGS07557.SUM     17-Jul-94
 JPL     JPL07550-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07557.ERP   JPL07557.SUM     12-Jul-94
 NGS     NGS07550-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07557.ERP   NGS07550-6.SUM   08-Jul-94
 SIO     SIO07550-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07557.ERP   SIO07557.SUM     15-Jul-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  83 files (11 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Carey Noll 301-286-9283)]