Subject: [IGSREPORT-1082] Wk 0754 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 9:56:00 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 12  9:56:00 PDT 1994      Message Number 1082
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0754 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 12-Jul-94)
                   GPS Week 0754/IGS Operational Week 25
            (June 19 thru 25, 1994; Days 94170 thru 94176)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0754]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07540-6.EPH      SP3     COD07547.ERP   COD07547.SUM     01-Jul-94
 EMR     EMR07540-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07547.ERP   EMR07547.SUM     08-Jul-94
 ESA     ESA07540-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07547.ERP   ESA07547.SUM     01-Jul-94
 GFZ     GFZ07540-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07547.ERP   GFZ07547.SUM     02-Jul-94
 IGS     IGS07540-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07547.ERP   IGS07547.SUM     09-Jul-94
 JPL     JPL07540-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07547.ERP   JPL07547.SUM     08-Jul-94
 NGS     NGS07540-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07547.ERP   NGS07540-6.SUM   30-Jun-94
 SIO     SIO07540-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07547.ERP   SIO07547.SUM     06-Jul-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index