Subject: [IGSREPORT-1070] Wk 0753 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 1994 6:18:56 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jul  6  6:18:56 PDT 1994      Message Number 1070
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0753 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 06-Jul-94)
                   GPS Week 0753/IGS Operational Week 24
            (June 12 thru 18, 1994; Days 94163 thru 94169)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0753]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07530-6.EPH      SP3     COD07537.ERP   COD07537.SUM     25-Jun-94
 EMR     EMR07530-6.SP3      SP3                    EMR07537.SUM     24-Jun-94
 ESA     ESA07530-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07537.ERP   ESA07537.SUM     24-Jun-94
 GFZ     GFZ07530-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07537.ERP   GFZ07537.SUM     25-Jun-94
 IGS     IGS07530-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07537.ERP   IGS07537.SUM     02-Jul-94
 JPL     JPL07530-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07537.ERP   JPL07537.SUM     30-Jun-94
 NGS     NGS07530-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07537.ERP   NGS07530-6.SUM   24-Jun-94
 SIO     SIO07530-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07537.ERP   SIO07537.SUM     30-Jun-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  84 files (11.3 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index