Subject: [IGSREPORT-1054] Wk 0754 CDDIS Data Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 5:27:51 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 28  5:27:51 PDT 1994      Message Number 1054
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                            
Subject: Wk 0754 CDDIS Data Holdings

*** This is a resubmission to correct the subject line; sorry for the confusion!

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 28-Jun-94 08:05)             
                      IGS Operational Week 25/GPS Week 0754                     
                (June 19 through 25, 1994; Days 94170 thru 94176)               
                                                                                
                Mon.                  170  171  172  173  174  175  176   No.   
   Site Name    Name     Receiver     0619 0620 0621 0622 0623 0624 0625 Sites  
--------------- ----- --------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -----  
Albert Head     ALBH  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Algonquin       ALGO  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Arequipa        AREQ  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Bermuda         BRMU  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Brussels        BRUS  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Carr Hill       CARR  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Fairbanks       FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6  
Fortaleza       FORT  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Goldstone       GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Graz            GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Greenbelt       GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Hartebeesthoek  HART  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Harvest Platfor HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Herstmonceux    HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6  
Hobart          HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Jozefoslaw      JOZE  Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6  
Kiruna          KIRU  Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Kokee Park      KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6  
Kootwijk        KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Kourou          KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Lake Mathews    MATH  Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Madrid          MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Maspalomas      MAS1  Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Maspalomas      MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Matera          MATE  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
McDonald        MDO1  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
McMurdo         MCMU  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Metsahovi       METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Monument Peak   MONP  Ashtech Z-XII3    X    -    -    -    -    -    -      1  
Ny Alesund      NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5  
Onsala          ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Palos Verdes    PVEP  Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Pamate          PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X    X    -    X    X    -    -      4  
Pasadena        JPLM  Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Penticton       DRAO  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Perth           PERT  Rogue SNR-8100    -    -    -    X    X    X    X      4  
Pie Town        PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Pinyon Flat     PIN1  Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Quincy          QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Richmond        RCM5  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Saint John's    STJO  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Santiago        SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Scripps         SIO3  Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Taiwan          TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Tidbinbilla     TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Tromso          TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Tsukuba         TSKB  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Usuda           USUD  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Vandenberg      VNDP  Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Westford        WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Westford        WFRD  Rogue SNR-8000    -    -    -    X    X    X    X      4  
Wettzell        WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X    X    -    X    X    X    X      6  
Yaragadee       YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Yellowknife     YELL  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Zimmerwald      ZIMM  Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
--------------- ----- --------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -----  
Totals:           55  stations          53   52   50   54   54   51   49   363